Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Worst football pundits / commentators? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Worst Pundits/ Commentators?
    David Pleat
    11.90%
    Ray Wilkins
    17.86%
    Alan Hansen
    2.38%
    Alan Shearer
    14.29%
    Mark Lawrence
    14.29%
    Andy Townsend
    13.10%
    Jaime Redknapp
    4.76%
    Other(please specify)
    21.43%

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Funny tweets. #Stayonyourfeet

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opin...25#poll_717825

ReputationRep:
    Used to think Ray Wilkins was decent. But after last night he jus became as bad as the rest of them., Howhe could say "Spurs didn't deserve" what they got, Madrid had 36 shots ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Not same but

Chris kamara <--- legend

ReputationRep:
    I've gotta say Craig Burley is the worst football commentator never has a good thing to say, he is always negative which is really annoying he should never commentate ever again.

ReputationRep:
    Mark Bright.

ReputationRep:
    I find those Spanish commentators that go all weird when somebody scores quite irritating.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll lllllll!

ReputationRep:
    Garth Crooks and the science of football. why do they let him be a pundit?

ReputationRep:
    Mick McCarthy literally stops me watching matches.

ReputationRep:
    Alan Shearer is by far the worst, on Match of the Day he says nothing that is relevant, he only ever desribes what is happening, doesn't 'analyse' as he is meant to. Me and my friends call his unique style 'ALANysis.'

ReputationRep:
    Jamie Redknapp is horrendous. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fresher123)
    Mick McCarthy literally stops me watching matches.
    how can you hate mick mccarthy, his eyebrows are legendary

ReputationRep:
    At the risk of being negged by some feminists, Andy Gray.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guru Jason)
    how can you hate mick mccarthy, his eyebrows are legendary
    I don't rate pundits on their eyebrows sadly. He's one of the biggest ***** in football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thrifty1992)
    Alan Shearer is by far the worst, on Match of the Day he says nothing that is relevant, he only ever desribes what is happening, doesn't 'analyse' as he is meant to. Me and my friends call his unique style 'ALANysis.'
    Yeah I agree with this too.

Ray Wilkins was really annoying during that Spurs/Real game.

I actually like Mick McCarthy; thought he did a great job at the World Cup! Down to earth no-nonsense commentary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Used to think Ray Wilkins was decent. But after last night he jus became as bad as the rest of them., Howhe could say "Spurs didn't deserve" what they got, Madrid had 36 shots ffs.
    my favourite bit was when he said

"spurs really deserve the away goal here, they've been absolutely fantastic... er... in the competition this year"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fresher123)
    I don't rate pundits on their eyebrows sadly. He's one of the biggest ***** in football.
    Ah, but he knows what hes doing, unlike alan hanson who just seems to go on about how bad man u are.

ReputationRep:
    Dean Windass

ReputationRep:
    redacted

ReputationRep:
    Chris Coleman
    Alan Smith
    David Pleat
    Jonathan Pearce
    None of them are very good imo, I could have made a 20 person long list. Except Gray and Clive Tyldsley. Also I think Wilkins is excellent. Yes yesterday he went on a bit haha, but it was funny. He doesnt sit there chatting crap. If theres nothing to be said, he says nothing, he doesnt fill the time with stupid facts.

ReputationRep:
    How has Ruud Gullit not got a mention yet?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 27, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.