Turn on thread page Beta

Worst football pundits / commentators? watch

• View Poll Results: Worst Pundits/ Commentators?
    David Pleat
    11.90%
    Ray Wilkins
    17.86%
    Alan Hansen
    2.38%
    Alan Shearer
    14.29%
    Mark Lawrence
    14.29%
    Andy Townsend
    13.10%
    Jaime Redknapp
    4.76%
    Other(please specify)
    21.43%

ReputationRep:
    I agree, after Gray and co have left sky, the commentary has just got worse tbh. Souness is just poor tbh and the others are not any better really.

ReputationRep:
    Why isn't Paul Merson on that list!? He doesn't know any player's names, can't articulate properly what they're doing and perma sounds like he's drugged up (which is probably is! wahey). At first it was funny but now it's just... sigh.

Don't like Souness at all, Wilkins is bad too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDave-)
    Why isn't Paul Merson on that list!? He doesn't know any player's names, can't articulate properly what they're doing and perma sounds like he's drugged up (which is probably is! wahey). At first it was funny but now it's just... sigh.

Don't like Souness at all, Wilkins is bad too
    Hes not a commentator. He is employed for the funnies. TBH change any of them on soccer saturday and it would be worse.
    I can't wait for gary net to be on sky. will surely be an improvement. I have grown to hate tyler. Think he is boring. Watched machedas goal against villa on YT the other day and him with tray was epic. him now is ****.

ReputationRep:
    Jonathan Pearce, theren excitement in his tone when he is commentating.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.