The Student Room Group

completing HND soon

Hi, im new to this, i searched the forum, couldnt find answer so i started my own topic.
well i didnt do well at a-level, on the advice on a connexion lady i took a HND in business law, i applied on ucas for top-up, but i got all my results back saying "application unsuccessful", i dont know what to do next, whether get a job with a firm if they'll take me or ask to start in a 2nd year etc. any other advice is appreciated, really need help. connexion wont help me anymore because im older than the ages they get paid for, and job centre wont help me either because im not claiming dole money.

last minute hope basically.
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Original post by a45ham
well i didnt do well at a-level, on the advice on a connexion lady i took a HND in business law, i applied on ucas for top-up, but i got all my results back saying "application unsuccessful", i dont know what to do next, whether get a job with a firm if they'll take me or ask to start in a 2nd year etc.

Why did she suggest this? Do you know why the application was unsuccessful?
Reply 3
the connexion lady, said i got enough alevels marks, for a hnd only and not a foundation degree.
i rang all uni's up, the feed back i got was... "even with the hnd, your alevels let you down"

i can try clearing or ucas extra, but rather get advice first.

Quick Reply

Latest