Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm applying through Student Finance for the 2011/12 entry year for course G408 (Computer w/ Fd Year) at P60 Plymouth. BUT that entry DOESN'T appear on S/F, only the entry for 2009/10 (for some reason) and 2010/11.

I rang up S/F and they put me on hold to check, and came back with the answer "The university hasn't released the course entry you'll need to contact them". Okay, I ring up Plymouth, and get passed to their student loans/finance department and they say that the Student Finance (company) is nothing to do with them and I need to talk to S/F. I ring up S/F again with the same result, "Contact Plymouth".

I have DEFINITELY applied for the right year's entry, 26th September 2011 (on Track), and it's the right application - 2011/12 on S/F, but not the course that's listed.

PLEASE can someone tell me what I have to do????? I'm getting nowhere!

Thanks
    Omar

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your speedy reply! It's put my mind at ease a bit. I'll check again next Friday when I come back from Munich.

Thanks again!!!

EDIT: I posted after Glitteratiglue's post after giving POS rep and it her post disappeared. ARGH!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.