Turn on thread page Beta

sharing stuff...underwear watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frznjellybeans)
    I'm on a Biomedical Science degree, so it is hardly just a school class.. And I think of nerdiness as a state of mind. I'd be interested to hear your definition though...?
    "an intelligent but single-minded person obsessed with a nonsocial hobby or pursuit: a computer nerd. "

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't on a regular basis, but if my friend needed to borrow a pair for an emergency and vice versa then I think its okay

ReputationRep:
    NO WAY! underwear is a private thing! im a guy n i would not expect any other guy/brother wear my underwear and i would not wear theres. Its a personal thing i mean i don't assume anyone here shows their genitals to their friends, its private. I would find it hot if a girl wore it, my girlfriend. but not a guy. Sorry maybe if your boyfriend wore yours but for fun etc. tht might b considered hot n playful but i would leave it as tht :P

ReputationRep:
    No don't think many people actually do that just seems weird other clothes etc yeah but not underwear

ReputationRep:
    Chandler thought it was a good idea, look what happened to him.

ReputationRep:
    If they're clean I don't see what the problem is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    Well I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to wear something that touches another girls vagina and bum all day.
    Why's that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefan1991)
    Why's that?
    Would you want to wear another mans briefs? Not boxers, TIGHT briefs....

ReputationRep:
    I know people that share underwear, not often, but just if they've forgotten to bring a spare pair and are staying over or something. It's not really for me but I suppose I wouldn't have a problem doing it if I had to. They'd have to be clean though obvs, and then returned clean too!

ReputationRep:
    crabbbbs!

ReputationRep:
    No thank you. That is for myself and my dearestsugarboogumscuppycakebunn y only.

ReputationRep:
    No.

Call me old fashioned.

ReputationRep:
    Bras yes, underwear no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    Would you want to wear another mans briefs? Not boxers, TIGHT briefs....
    I still don't follow.

ReputationRep:
    The Krebs cycle (Named after a Mr. Hans Krebs - I love that name) is an essential part of oxidative phosphorylation, which is a process in mitochondria of animal cells used to generate ATP (chemical energy used for movement 'n stuff) and a few other intermediate molecules that go into various other metabolic pathways.

Nerds FTW.
    I must say the hydrogen transfer system is my favourite part

ReputationRep:
    1) Yes, that is very very very weird.
    2) I think you meant to say crabs. Everyone has Krebs. It's a basic metabolic cycle.

Biologist. Couldn't help myself.
    http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/...tachedbike.png

i love being a nerd

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit of a clean freak so, probably not.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.