Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 'Stupid **** I've Done' thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    You tell us the idiotic things you've done, we point and laugh at you. No "I was stupid dump my amazing girlfriend blah blah blah" stuff, we want funny anecdotes. If I wanted to lose the will to live, I'd watch an insufferable episode of The Only Way is Essex.

To kick start: I broke my collar bone by falling off of my sofa. It wasn't even a foot off the ground..

ReputationRep:
    I used to eat ants and worms.

ReputationRep:
    I shot my friend with a revolver.

ReputationRep:
    A few years ago I fell right down my stairs, and then lying at the bottom of my hall, asked my dad if I was dead :p:

I've sprained my ankle after tripping over my own feet, which left me in a bandage and unable to walk on it for 3 days (although OP, your epic collarbone story beats mine by a mile!) :lol:

I also stupidly shouted out in the middle of a hospital ward, whilst visiting my grandpa that his 'clawed' hand was a sign of leprosy! It wasn't in that position permanently, but only caused by a bout of mild arthritis :facepalm:

I'm quite a clumsy person, with no common sense, who doesn't think before they speak!

ReputationRep:
    Well the stupidest **** I've ever done was when I was 8 years old. I pulled down my pants, told my mom I could do a really good fart, then ended up ****ting a little on the floor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fumi)
    Well the stupidest **** I've ever done was when I was 8 years old. I pulled down my pants, told my mom I could do a really good fart, then ended up ****ting a little on the floor.
    Marry me?

On my last birthday I was incredibly drunk and running to catch the train and decided it would be a good idea to jump the ticket barrier. Didn't quite jump high enough, my foot caught the barrier and I hit the ground face-first. Not only did I lose half a tooth, but on trying to stand up I was immediately bundled by two security guards.

ReputationRep:
    Voted

ReputationRep:
    Suddenly I feel like I'm not the only idiot in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Watcher7)
    Marry me?

On my last birthday I was incredibly drunk and running to catch the train and decided it would be a good idea to jump the ticket barrier. Didn't quite jump high enough, my foot caught the barrier and I hit the ground face-first. Not only did I lose half a tooth, but on trying to stand up I was immediately bundled by two security guards.
    I am cringing for your tooth :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Giving a lad his 14 birthday beats i made the famous claim i could 'hit him so hard i could knock him over'. In the ensuing beat i broke my wrist. This was all undertaken with absoloutly no alcoholic influence.

Also on a school trip in france (again at around 14) to prove my manliness i kicked a wasp nest (i just plain wasnt thinking of the consequences). Many wasps had some disagreement with my actions. I then had to strip to my little boxer shorts in front of pretty much my whole class in an attempt to de-wasp me and spray me with bug repellant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fumi)
    Amazing. :five:

ReputationRep:
    I took out a small chunk of my knee...
    On a dishwasher

ReputationRep:
    I once somehow whilst drunk caught a squirrel. Which I then subsequently forgot all about until the next morning when I woke up, opened the cupboard under my sink and had a little surprise at the squirrel running out.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.