Turn on thread page Beta

Post your experiences of bullying watch

ReputationRep:
    Not really bullying but there used to be some older boys who sat at the back of my bus to school(when I was in 1st year) and throw coins(just coppers) and bits of old food at people.I've had a few girls be *****y to me before though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeonSkies)
    A girl from my primary school sent a rumour round my high school that I was a lesbian, which incidentally isn't true, to which homophobic bullying started so I slapped the ***** across the face in front of all her friends after I snapped one day.
    About NeonSkies

Orientation: Straight
    Nice to keep us informed.

ReputationRep:
    (**** hackney school)Primary school=had ZERO friends over the entire year. People would try and be my friend then chicken out as the 'bullies' made it impossible for anyone to sit next to, or speak to me. So spent my spare time in the library with pent up rage. I wasn't depressed just angry.

Beat up a boy during the last week. (he was fat though so I guess it was an easy thing)and a guy that spoke to me OUTSIDE school backed me up. That was nice.

During secondary school (**** Hackney school) I put on a LOT of weight. Pair that with a group of stupid *****es pulling my hair and trying to fight me in year 7. After year 8 I was left alone as I was intelligent and would help the 'bullies' out, not by force just willingly. Had a great group of friends and mutual respect throughout the year so it was fine and dandy.

In year 11, the year 9 'bullies' thought it appropriate to call me a lesbian and started bullying me. Being pushed around by year 9s especially as I was big and tall was annoying but apparently if I fought back I would have been kicked out and my college wouldn't have accepted me. So in the last week of school they targetted me on my own (thank goodness it wasn't my mate as she's quite small) and whipped me with a ruler & a belt. I casually walked back to class and didn't even flinch.

They never tried anything alone, the pussies they are. I've got a mean attitude now and I get pretty aggressive (purely coz I don't give a flying ****) so I doubt they'll want to try anything again, not that they know who I am anyway.

College-pfft no bullying occured in the selective school I went to. I don't think anyone had a backbone.

etcetera

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    etcetera
    Your life sounded like a bundle of laughs. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I snapped a metal umbrella over someone's back once.

Got punched in the face, whilst telling a bully to leave my friend alone. Apart from that never been bullied myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    Your life sounded like a bundle of laughs. :eek:
    Well my life hasn't been all bad, although some aspects have been hard I find pleasure in the simple things.

I have a muffin in my bag.

ReputationRep:
    Got bullied all throughtout yr 9 which ended up in police been calle as school didnt take it seriously enough and then continued into yr10/11 with the person been put into most of my classes and the head also getting in on the act by using my dyslexia to boast herself by lying on local radio with me even though i had no help.

Now I have possible mental health problems and can go from been happy and content to crying and depressed in the blink of an eye. I also have trouble in trust issues with males now which has made a lot of past relationships go to pot but im with someone who i can trust 100% now and want to be with forever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    Well my life hasn't been all bad, although some aspects have been hard I find pleasure in the simple things.

I have a muffin in my bag.

Oohh I just had a blueberry muffin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    Oohh I just had a blueberry muffin
    Lemon & poppyseed for me! Mmmmm blueberry :sogood:

(Original post by wilshere)
    must have felt good for you?
    Yes very good. A couple of the minor ones are currently unemployed and have zero qualifications too. It reignited my faith that bad things do happen to bad people.

ReputationRep:
    I was pretty much the bully back then. God, in those days it was like being drunk with power, I punched anybody if I felt like it and god help them if they tried to talk to me during a bad day. But I'm happy to say I'm a changed man now, I've left that stuff behind. Now I usually help others if they get bullied.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Nice to keep us informed.
    It's a profile. It asks you for your orientation, gender and occupation etc. so I chose to put it down. What is wrong with that exactly? Nobody forced you to look at it. It's a genuine question, why the neg rep?

ReputationRep:
    I've been bullied a fair few times, one girl once tried to put a lighter under the back of my hair but I jumped out the way in time before she lit it. That was in year 7.

Last week I was sitting in history and a group of boys who won't leave me alone kept banging on the glass window panes of the classroom shouting "whore" and other abuse despite the fact I'm a virgin and have never had a boyfriend, I cried for the rest of the lesson and no one even noticed. I'm in year 13.

I'd be here forever if I posted all the bullying I've suffered through that 6 year gap.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.