Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecx6S...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    He's an odd chap :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    LOL! I think the best way to beat racism is to mock it and show that you don't care about it. That guy is a legend.

ReputationRep:
    He's like a black Big Gay Al.

ReputationRep:
    that guy is hilarious

ReputationRep:
    Lol i've seen this before. I chuckled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pol pot noodles)
    LOL! I think the best way to beat racism is to mock it and show that you don't care about it. That guy is a legend.
    Yeah, I'm sure you'd still be saying that if you were being beaten to a pulp on a daily basis and having yours and your family's life threatened due to your race.

ReputationRep:
    Funniest thing ever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilberforce)
    Yeah, I'm sure you'd still be saying that if you were being beaten to a pulp on a daily basis and having yours and your family's life threatened due to your race.
    What on earth are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pol pot noodles)
    What on earth are you talking about?
    You're making out that racism should be mocked and not be considered a big deal, and I'm just explaining how it is easy for you to say that, when you presumably face no trouble in life that is due to your race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilberforce)
    You're making out that racism should be mocked and not be considered a big deal, and I'm just explaining how it is easy for you to say that, when you presumably face no trouble in life that is due to your race.
    Why would you presume that? You don't know me and at most know only about me what I have given away in my previous TSR posts if you have read them.
    What am I supposed to say? Let's round up all racists and shoot them in the kneecaps?
    For the record I faced both physical and verbal abuse about my race when growing up, especially at Secondary School and all I merely applauded the guy in the video for making light of racism, so calm down and stop taking things so seriously.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.