Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Favourite pet choice? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Dog. Always been a dog person.

Rabbits are a close second and I wouldn't mind having a snake or birds.

ReputationRep:
    Horse! and i have a dog

Cat first, my one is such a girl though despite being a male cat :lol: still I love him to bits Dogs are also a favourite of mine, Chihuahuas and Rottweilers not sure why I like Rottweilers so much but I think it is their loyalty something I don't seem to get from people

If I didn't have uni this year I'd get a Chihuahua :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Caaat

ReputationRep:
    Rats! By far the most addictive little critters ever! In January I had 2, i now have 7. amazingly cute and i love my squishy boys!

Recently got two little mice and they are kinda cute too ^^

ReputationRep:
    Cats!

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to go out of all the pets that ive had (myself or family) is the akita that was beautiful or labradoor collie cross obv dogs... or russian hamsters so cute and never bite (me anyway :P).

Animals ive had: ferrets, chickens, fish, turtles, rats, mice, chinchillas, gekos, hamsters, parrots, budgies, gerbils, guinney pigs and cats.

ReputationRep:
    Dog even though i've never owned on.

Then second is Cat.

ReputationRep:
    Cats.

My cat is like my child, I mummy her to pieces. Am going to miss her so much when I go to uni in September >_> ...

ReputationRep:
    I would like a little green lizard I think.

Will it die in this weather?

Do they poop a lot? I don't like poop.

ReputationRep:
    CAT! I love my cat to pieces <3

ReputationRep:
    rabbit

dogs (only the ones that are not aggresive. i have been bitten once, i'm scared of violent-looking dogs..you know, looks could kill! LOL! )

ReputationRep:
    Cats!

ReputationRep:
    Guinea pigs all the way. I'd love a dog and one day I'll have my own, but guinea pigs are just the most awesome little pets ever. I love mine, all 7 (and increasing, I hope!) of them.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.