0%
    Coriander
    4.55%
    Dill
    0%
    Other
    4.55%

ReputationRep:
    Don't you just love herbs? Add a much needed certain something to bland dishes.

This love of all things herby has led me to set up a poll to establish TSR's favourite herb... What's your favourite?

It was a toss up for me between sage, oregano and rosemary, but rosemary won... just

Apologies if your herb of choice is not listed!

ReputationRep:
    I doubt there are many people with a favourite herb. Certain herbs enchance certain foods. I mean you could try eating your lamb with chives if you want, but most people just use rosemary.

ReputationRep:
    I voted for paprika because I put it in absolutely everything (except sweet stuff of course )
    My favourite for chicken is thyme, and basil is the best thing ever for anything Italian that is tomato-related :p:

Not a fan of cumin or coriander.

ReputationRep:
    Taking away the different herbs for different dishes factor, rosemary.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.