Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right I have got a huge dilemma!

When I was younger (before the age of 16) I was really unsociable and the stereotype geek (As-A*s in every exam), spent my time on the computer 24/7, played online games, and had very low self-esteem (due to hyperhydrosis and being fat at 198lbs for 5ft 10)

Now at the age of 17, coming to 18 in 2 weeks, I have changed dramatically. I'm now a far more confident person, i'm much fitter 143lbs and I've even managed to secure a girlfriend.

Now after doing all these things, i figured that karaoke isn't so bad for a friends party...until it hit me.

I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT MUSIC >.<

Due to the fact that I never listened to music before 16 besides classical (played piano), nowadays I listen to almost anything (Besides justin bieber and whatnot) but I don't bother remembering the names nor lyrics.

SO I NEED SOME HELP <.<

For you, karoake experts, is there any songs that must be known? or any songs that you think is a good idea to know? Help help help

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.