Turn on thread page Beta

Could you have an affair? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by o Rebecca o)
    It's just an example I'm using.

I'm just saying if you're willing to put yourself in a situation that could risk your relationship then it's clearly obvious that you don't care much for the relationship.

But to answer your question, no I haven't cheated and don't think I ever could.
    not too convincing there?

Perhaps if I didn't really have much emotional investment to these women then I could.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genocidal)
    Perhaps if I didn't really have much emotional investment to these women then I could.
    Women? Plural lol.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I could handle the guilt. and its the ultimate betrayal in a relationship.
    I don't think I could..

ReputationRep:
    Getting one girl's hard enough..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    I'm not talking about deciding to cheat a minute before you actually do cheat.

I'm saying that (almost) nobody thinks, "Yes, I think I might fancy having an affair one day in the future. Sounds like a laugh." It's only when you're in the situation (i.e. a bad marriage, and the opportunity for an affair comes up) that you decide to cheat.
    Have you had an affair pb?

ReputationRep:
    Yes you can, but I can never ever do that because I have a big conscience and that would haunt me for the rest of my life especially if I have a partner that I really love.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.