Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

if a guy is looking for marriage material girls would that freak girls out lol ? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayshizzle)
    Finally! Will you marry me?
    yeah why not. if your willing to cook and clean rest of your life. By the way can you make sandwich ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tigertiger)
    yeah why not. if your willing to cook and clean rest of your life. By the way can you make sandwich ?
    Yeah my sandwich making skills are phenomenal. I can cook noodles pretty well too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    lol, I don't think that most guys (of your age) aren't admitting that this is what they want. They just don't want it.
    :rofl: I love your posts. You're great, one of the best users on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viriol)
    Want to bet?
    Sure?

I've not got much on me, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    with this in mind, marriage equals babies?
    It might for some, but for me personally, no. I don't want children.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    :rofl: I love your posts. You're great, one of the best users on TSR.
    Haha wow. I'm honoured. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bektas)
    Most relationships are a gamble, you have to keep playing to win, but then again you can still lose after that.

I made that up on the spot. Rather proud of myself.
    Don't know why you got neg, I thought it was pretty spot on

ReputationRep:
    I think it's nice , as long as its not to early , it depends how early you'd be thinking of getting married .When you're in a relationship and love each other some might hope someday you'd marry but probably don't think too far ahead to marriage as you're just happy being together. I don''t like getting in a relationship if I know it won't be serious.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.