Turn on thread page Beta

Hey guys, basically I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks and we've made our relationship facebook official within the past few days :P Which to be honest is a big deal for me as I'm one of those guys with major commitment issues! Haha! But yeah, she's great, we get on fine etc etc. BUT, she has an ex boyfriend.. and yeah that's fine everyone has ex's, but this guys is jealous as hell and is reallly starting to piss me off. He started going out with the girl and she saw me and my girlfriend holding hands and told him?! So he started texting her demanding to know wether we were going out... then he kept ringing her 'just to chat' and even came into Tesco after her 'just to say hi' cause he recognised her car outside.. hmm. And then an hour ago he rang her ago asking why she's going out with me.. I'm not her normal type.. and she just told him to **** off. Wtf?! What is one to do? :P

ReputationRep:
    Get her to just ignore him, he'll get bored soon.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like an episode of the stalking ex-boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    get her to ignore it and stop taking his calls. he'll soon get the picture

ReputationRep:
    Kick him in the nuts.

ReputationRep:
    kick his ass

ReputationRep:
    tell him you know you're not her normal type,it's just that she needs a break from smaller...sticks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carnivores)
    tell him you know you're not her normal type,it's just that she needs a break from smaller...sticks.
    Damn beat me to it. I was gonna say little pricks. :P

ReputationRep:
    kick him in the face

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.