(Original post by leesworld)
    where are all the mature women at?
    you called?

ReputationRep:
    In my pants.

ReputationRep:
    where are all the mature women at?
    Well, you are on a site called The STUDENT Room. Doubt you'll have much success here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insomnia)
    You mean the ****s?
    whats a ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caffeineaddict13)
    you called?
    finaly somone my own age lol

ReputationRep:
    All the single ladies, if you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Sid)
    Well, you are on a site called The STUDENT Room. Doubt you'll have much success here.
    belive it or not thier are lots of students over 30 you know lol well me and caffineinadict anyway lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)
    All the single ladies, if you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it :dance:
    yeh that was smooth lol

ReputationRep:
    finaly somone my own age lol
    LOL hah no sorry, I'm 30-13
    Thought I'd just give you some hope?
    CHIN UP SON

(but yes, tsr probably isn't the best of places to search? try okcupid or something)

ReputationRep:
    lol nah just wanted to chat somone my own age to get into a deep and meaningful convo

ReputationRep:
    lol nah just wanted to chat somone my own age to get into a deep and meaningful convo
    so i went to da icecream van lyk and sed ere ya m8 giv us a feast init he sed i was actin cocky so i got my mates can and smashed it fru his face. hes got peeps cmin after me nw im nt sure wt to do lyk reali life situation lyk help convo deep.

ReputationRep:
    AWH
    sorry I'm incapable of having a deep and meaningful "convo", must be my age.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cringe)
    so i went to da icecream van lyk and sed ere ya m8 giv us a feast init he sed i was actin cocky so i got my mates can and smashed it fru his face. hes got peeps cmin after me nw im nt sure wt to do lyk reali life situation lyk help convo deep.
    nah its like you know what course are you doin do you like bob munkhouse lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.