Turn on thread page Beta

Seeing him for the first time after i was rejected watch

Ok I know this is going to sound really stupid but it's my friends birthday next week and we are all going clubbing. All of her uni friends and our friends from home will be there. I got rejected by one of her uni friends (not in a mean way but still rejected) and I'm going to see him there for the first time since I got rejected.

I really want to look HOT! I want to look better then i ever have before just so he feels like a douche for rejecting me and to generally get my confidence back up.
    (I did say it was going to sound stupid)

I need to know what would be a good outfit to wear any links or ideas would be great.

I have long black hair, 5ft 3, 18yr old female, will be wearing black heels, size 6-8, a little curvy.
    ^^^ if that helps at all.

ReputationRep:
    You must wish u were me ... ..... A gd outfit?? ... Go naked!!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.baaps.org.uk/

ReputationRep:
    As long as you walk in there with lots of confidence and a smile, you're going to look hot regardless of the exact outfit you choose

ReputationRep:
    Don't go dressed as a slut.

(Original post by lilywolf)
    As long as you walk in there with lots of confidence and a smile, you're going to look hot regardless of the exact outfit you choose
    (Original post by Apex9)
    Don't go dressed as a slut.
    @lilywolf thanks that sounds like something I can do lol

@Apex9 I have absolutely no intention of doing that, I'm not that kind of girl . I know girls can look a lot hotter and classier and still get the same amount of attention as sluts, just a different kind of attention.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.