Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What feels better... an orgasm or a sneeze? watch

• View Poll Results: Whats better Orgasm, or sneeze?
    Orgasm
    67.57%
    Sneeze
    32.43%

ReputationRep:
    So I was thinking, what is more satisfying, an orgasm or a sneeze?

Also a thinking point is maybe some of you don't know how relieving a good sneeze is :cool:

ReputationRep:
    If you sneeze 7 times in a row you orgasm anyway :yep:

ReputationRep:
    A fart!

ReputationRep:
    I think a good stretch can possibly top both of them..

ReputationRep:
    Derp

ReputationRep:
    Ask this after you lose your virginity.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I would say a sneeze because you don't wake up to some stranger the next morning who looks riddled

ReputationRep:
    Orgasm, mainly because there just arent annoying moments when you're about to burst then suddenly it doesnt come out .

ReputationRep:
    Orgasms:coma:

ReputationRep:
    Orgasm I guess, I don't like to sneeze especially when you're eating RICE! :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    If anyone says sneeze, they've got a messed up sex life...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    Orgasm I guess, I don't like to sneeze especially when you're eating RICE! :mmm:
    Yeah no kidding. Always happens to me when I'm eating or talking. At least with orgasms you don't have to worry about food coming out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fumi)
    Yeah no kidding. Always happens to me when I'm eating or talking. At least with orgasms you don't have to worry about food coming out.
    haha indeed! At least, orgasms is a bit longer than sneeze too. Once you sneeze you're done. But once you orgasms you can try it again :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I think i'll say orgasms, just due to the fact that the amount of times I've attempted to sneeze and looked like a fool is too many. When you orgasm that's it, you pull a little orgasm face but nothing as embarrasing as not sneezing, as well as when your eyes water even worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    haha indeed! At least, orgasms is a bit longer than sneeze too. Once you sneeze you're done. But once you orgasms you can try it again :sexface:
    I always sneeze 2 or 3 times in a row which is really annoying... Not to mention the sound I make when I sneeze is really obnoxious and loud. I had my whole class laugh at me before.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say they're about on par with each other, but it can depend on the situation (have you been waiting for a while for it to come and then it does? Are you comfortable at the time etc)

ReputationRep:
    I love sneezes !

ReputationRep:
    What kind of sneezes do you have?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely depends on whether it is a good sneeze or a bad sneeze.

The sneezes that take you by surprise are the best type.

I have to say though orgasms can be pretty good too so it's a hard decision.

ReputationRep:
    I think i have the biggest sneezes ever :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.