Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Heya
    I took the original exam in January and failed miserably, does anyone have any idea when the PSYA1 retake is?

Please God do not say it's between 21st-28th May!!!

ReputationRep:
    May 25th, I'm resitting too! But I'm in A2 and need to bring my grade up for more marks.
    Good luck!
    Why don't you want it to be 21st-28th?

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's a bummer
    My family are going on holiday, looks like I'm gonna miss out
    I really needed a break too - arghhhhhh

Good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    What did you get in PSYA1 in jan, out of interest? (ums.)

ReputationRep:
    We did unit 2 first!

unit much harder!!!

i got C!

ReputationRep:
    Actually there is speculation that our set of results were badly marked.

In the mock exam, I got a grade B, in the exam, I used the exact same method, and some questions were a direct correlation to the mock exam, and I got a pitiful U.

I came out pretty confident (and that doesn't usually happen with me and exams!), so I was pretty amazed that I got a U.

I was less confident about my Sociology exam that I took in January also, but I got an A in that.

So yeah, I'm getting my paper remarked!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxSophie01xX)
    Actually there is speculation that our set of results were badly marked.

In the mock exam, I got a grade B, in the exam, I used the exact same method, and some questions were a direct correlation to the mock exam, and I got a pitiful U.

I came out pretty confident (and that doesn't usually happen with me and exams!), so I was pretty amazed that I got a U.

I was less confident about my Sociology exam that I took in January also, but I got an A in that.

So yeah, I'm getting my paper remarked!
    oh my :O That's awful \:

I got an A in the mock (around 95%) and a high B in the real thing (78) which i was disappointed with. Got my paper back (photocopy), teacher thought I should have got atleast 5 more marks. So I've sent it off for a remark.

Good luck on your remark result.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 8, 2011

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.