The Student Room Group

Using a prostitute

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_TSR_Dunce
why the **** do people on tsr think its acceptable to use/be hookers...

get some self restraint if your a horny bastard, and some ****ing respect for yourself

if you are seriously that desperate, yes im going to sound like a **** for this, go to the gym and put on as much muscle as possible, that will at least put you average in the looks dept and give you a whole **** ton of confidence

am i the only person that is baffled by the fact that the student room which presumably attracts more of the academically gifted people, where half of you are tying to be doctors, think its fine to use whores...

massive facepalm for humanity

Your username suits you.

And what does academics have to do with whether or not people regard prostitution as morally acceptable?
Original post by Anonymous
Your username suits you.

And what does academics have to do with whether or not people regard prostitution as morally acceptable?

why post as anon if you really view prostitution as morally acceptable??

this whole thread seems to be a bunch of guys trying to convince themselves they are not desperate losers for having to pay to get attention from women!!

so yeah, i repeat massive facepalm tsr

this whole thread seems to be a bunch of guys trying to convince themselves they are not desperate losers for having to pay to get attention from women!!

You sure sound like a dunce.

It is totally "morally acceptable"...far more honest than spending money on women to keep getting sex, like many men do.

And no, as I said earlier, I've never paid for sex.

So please stop talking complete crap.

Because the rest of the world wouldn't agree with me and would regard me negatively. I don't want to further tarnish my rep on TSR.

I'm not a guy, nor have all the posters been.

I just have very liberal views with regards to sex.
Original post by baffled_mathman
You sure sound like a dunce.

It is totally "morally acceptable"...far more honest than spending money on women to keep getting sex, like many men do.

And no, as I said earlier, I've never paid for sex.

So please stop talking complete crap.

Agree with you. Far more honest than many so called "relationships"

Better than harassing women or rape.

Men have needs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending