Turn on thread page Beta

GUYS: best feature of a girls face watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    so i often wonder what guys notice first about a girls face...eyes,smile,good skin??
    personally i would say my eyes were my best feature yet people seem to comment more on my skin etc... just want to know the opinions of the male species...

ReputationRep:
    Bone structure.

ReputationRep:
    Smiles and eye contact. I've always been the guy who intentionally asks strangers if my friends and I can share their table in a crowded bar, because I love talking to anyone I meet.

But a pretty smile and eyes that look calmly into mine? Turns me into a stuttering fourteen year old every time.

ReputationRep:
    bone structure followed by eyes

ReputationRep:
    Bone structure, great jaw line.
    Good skin, no spots.
    Sexy lips, not white lips and not black lips.

ReputationRep:
    eyes

ReputationRep:
    Eyes. Big eyes = win!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Watcher7)
    Smiles and eye contact. I've always been the guy who intentionally asks strangers if my friends and I can share their table in a crowded bar, because I love talking to anyone I meet.

But a pretty smile and eyes that look calmly into mine? Turns me into a stuttering fourteen year old every time.
    aww thats lovely...haha i like your tactics, i love meeting new people.
    yeah i never considered eye contact rather than just eyes...nice one

ReputationRep:
    eyes and lips :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephie.u3)
    aww thats lovely...haha i like your tactics, i love meeting new people.
    yeah i never considered eye contact rather than just eyes...nice one
    I promise you now, you can do more with eye contact and a smile than you can do with the shortest skirt you own.

Works for both sexes too. It's how I consistently get served before my turn at the bars I inhabit.

ReputationRep:
    I promise you now, you can do more with eye contact and a smile than you can do with the shortest skirt you own.

Works for both sexes too. It's how I consistently get served before my turn at the bars I inhabit.
    Damn, now I know why I didn't get served and just got kicked out. Bloody penis hanging out of my skirt.

ReputationRep:

cheeky bit of valuable advice there...i like it!! cheers dude x

ReputationRep:
    Small nose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Damn, now I know why I didn't get served and just got kicked out. Bloody penis hanging out of my skirt.
    Yeah, my penis kind of prohibits me from wearing a skirt too. At least mine's not bloody though. Might want to get that checked out.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing beats a massive nose.

Being covered in my spunk.

ReputationRep:
    I usually notice the nose first . Then the cheekbones. And then the jaw shape. Then teeth/smile. Don't care about eye colour.

ReputationRep:
    Eyes and smile

ReputationRep:
    face shape and smile definitely

ReputationRep:
    LIPS & EYES, plus a really well structured face with a matching jawline. I love a face that's just small and fragile that i can just hold while staring deep into her eyes. Eye contact although not a facial feature is a VERY powerful tool if you've got it. Girls that maintain eye contact and smile are just HOT!
    I love soft lips which you can just kiss and never stop because they're that great.
    I love the kind of eyes that just look at you and say " i love you for who you are and i accept you. I don't judge you in any way, shape or form at all"
    Yeah that really...lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.