Turn on thread page Beta

Okay to wear pajama pants in public? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountMancula)
    You seriously wear PJs to College?
    yep, i'm called pj-man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stratos)
    Who cares if it's okay or not, I do it all the time even to college when i can't be bothered and it's comfortable.
    If someone said this about, say, taking regular showers, would you have a problem?

Doing it makes you a slob. You are no better than the dirty kappa-sweatsuit wearing pikeys outside the corner shop.

ReputationRep:
    No. Just get changed, you lazy git.

ReputationRep:
    I have been sooooo tempted to do this. I defo go to to KFC with pyjamas underneath my coat. Haven't quite had the guts to go out in proper stripy pajama pants though. And apparently they have been banned from tescos, so don't try it there.

ReputationRep:
    Ive been out in the shirt and pants (with clothes on top) that ive slept in, so I guess going out in pyjamas is kinda the same thing.

Still, wearing pyjamas out is kinda crazy. Why would you do that?

ReputationRep:
    yep, i'm called pj-man.
    You're a crazy dude man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HistoryRepeating)
    If someone said this about, say, taking regular showers, would you have a problem?

Doing it makes you a slob. You are no better than the dirty kappa-sweatsuit wearing pikeys outside the corner shop.
    Hey!

...I have outside payamas.

ReputationRep:
    hell yeah thats my standard tesco atire!

ReputationRep:
    I hate this with a passion. Sure I'll wear my pyjamas around the house all day if I'm not upto much, but I will not go out in public in them.

ReputationRep:
    Hell no. A girl at my Uni does it and it just makes her look soo lazy and scummy. It's acceptable for breakfast (if you're in catered halls) but don't go outside in them!!

ReputationRep:
    depends, are they jack wills? :colonhash:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rant)
    Trousers, you mean?
    Nooo, pants are trousers! Unless your from down south in which case I think they mean knickers? :dontknow:

No OP it's not acceptable.....unless you're going to the laundry room.....downstairs :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Most definitely not ok, unless you want to be punched in the face by me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceyearjiejie)
    Are you American, by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    Nooo, pants are trousers! Unless your from down south in which case I think they mean knickers? :dontknow:

No OP it's not acceptable.....unless you're going to the laundry room.....downstairs :yep:
    NO.

Trousers are not called "pants" unless you're American. You're not American, are you?

Then stop destroying our language.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonkeyMonger)
    Ive been out in the shirt and pants (with clothes on top) that ive slept in, so I guess going out in pyjamas is kinda the same thing.

Still, wearing pyjamas out is kinda crazy. Why would you do that?
    I dunno whether it's the same thing, I mean other clothes on top make the other stuff invisible, the pyjama pants are so egregious...

ReputationRep:
    No. Only trashy bints and slappers wear pjyama pants in public.

Put some real pants on, and stop the decay of Western society, please.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I do sometimes.

Live and let live.

ReputationRep:
    you woudnt look like a tramp, or anything else.. Just that you might give a **** about all stupid social standard set by prepy little *****es. I dont wear pj pant or even own one, but I wear sweatpants all day, **** yea its comfortable! really comfortable, alot more then thight as jeans..
    Wear pj pant can look good it just depend on how you look, and if theyre somewhat cool or just plain ugy.. if you are fat, dont wear pj pant..does not make you look thinner, if youre skinny, sure why not, you look somewhat good anyhow..

ReputationRep:
    yep, i'm called pj-man.
    I wish I was you.

Nawt. :rolleyes:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.