Fiji-new Zealand
    New Zealand-USA

What do you think about this route?
    Any reccomendations?
    Go somewhere else? Don't go somewhere?
    Knowledge about these places?

Thanks Connor

ReputationRep:
    Are these all flights? You could do a lot of this by overland travel...And I'd be putting aside at least 18 months for a trip like this - how long are you going for? It's a great route but you would need a bloody lot of time and tons of money. Also where in each country are you planning to go? Lots of those countries are huge (eg. China, Australia, USA, India) and would take several months to cover on their own if you really want to see a lot.
    Don't underestimate how expensive some of this will be - French Polynesia in particular, it'll be a lot of resorts and very expensive inter-island travel and flights.

I would say...unless you have at least two years and around £15k, I would cut this down...which bit do you want to do most? If you're working with about 6/7 months and about £5000, I would suggest these possible itineraries.
    Korea>Japan>China
    India>Nepal>Bangladesh (not sure if the india,nepal border is doable)
    Laos>Cambodia>Vietnam>Thailand>S ingapore
    Singapore>Malaysia>Indonesia>Phi llipines
    Australia>New Zealand> Fiji
    New Zealand>Fiji>French Polynesia
    New Zealand>Fiji>USA

ReputationRep:
    No not all would be flights.

ReputationRep:
    Are you a troll? This route makes no sense lol xD I'm not even sure a RTW flight provider would allow this route

A quick suggestion:

UK - Japan - Korea (by boat from Fukuoka) - China (by boat to Qingdao) - Nepal (overland) - India (O) - Bangladesh (O) - Singapore (F) - Malaysia (O) - Thailand (O) - Laos (O) - Cambodia (O) - Vietnam (O) - Indonesia (F) - Philippeans (F) - Aus (F) - NZ (F) - Fiji (F) - N. America (F) - UK (F).

If your flight provider allows it go Bangladesh to Vietnam by flight and do the SEA itinerary backwards.

But yea anyway you'll find RTW tickets are quite restrictive, you should check that out first and find out what's possible.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.