Turn on thread page Beta

Moon landing WAS a hoax watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody - we all know the moon landings were a hoax and a fake.

How could they in the late 60’s with their computer power then and how come it will take years to go back again, and dont get me started on the inconsistencies in the photos.

They never did land on the moon - the only thing they did land on was Hollywood’s back lot.

I suppose you have to give it to the Americans they can put on a show - look at Disneyland and Universal.

Why dont you all come clean now and tell us all it was a show !

ReputationRep:
    OMG! TSR's gone green!

Oh, sorry. What were you saying?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Any proof of this?

ReputationRep:
    You've got to admit, it is quite incredible that they could do it. And it wouldn't be that hard to fake.

ReputationRep:
    Even if they did, so what?

ReputationRep:
    I've always wondered that, if it was real, why it hasn't been done since?

I don't know what to believe

ReputationRep:
    Ur an idiot and shouldn't be entitled to an opinion

>Mirror on the moon
    >shine laser at moon
    >laser reflects back to you
    >**** conspiracy theory disproved

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orvMZn8L1f0

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamXi)
    Ur an idiot and shouldn't be entitled to an opinion

>Mirror on the moon
    >shine laser at moon
    >laser reflects back to you
    >**** conspiracy theory disproved
    this post is win

ReputationRep:
    Even if it was, what does it matter anymore?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    Even if they did, so what?
    What do you mean "so what?"!!! If it was fake, then this would mean one of mankinds greatest achievements never actually happened. It would then lead everyone to mistrusting their governments and SERIOUS problems. So in effect, it would be HUGE deal if it was faked.

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't the Russian say anything if it was?
    They would've been tracking the entire thing

ReputationRep:
    I think it's quite possible too. I said this out loud in the Kennedy Space Centre and got told off by my parents. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Of course it was faked...on the planet Mars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posietoes)

Because why bother? It was done for two reasons, find out if we can, and for the Americans to give a big screw you to the Russians by beating them to it. There's no reason to put people back on there for now.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god I don't understand how people can be so gullable as to believe these ridiculous conspiracy theories!!
    Why would they fake it?? To what end??
    Also if they did they must have had a lot of people working on it who just magically kept quiet... Can you seriously imagine they could keep it a secret??
    Also you can shine lasers that reflect back off the mirrors that they put there - how would that be possible if they hadn't landed there?
    It's ridiculous conspiracy theories like this that are contributing to a general distrust of science amongst the general population and you should all be ashamed!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sswf224)
    Hello everybody - we all know the moon landings were a hoax and a fake.

How could they in the late 60’s with their computer power then and how come it will take years to go back again, and dont get me started on the inconsistencies in the photos.

They never did land on the moon - the only thing they did land on was Hollywood’s back lot.

I suppose you have to give it to the Americans they can put on a show - look at Disneyland and Universal.

Why dont you all come clean now and tell us all it was a show !
    I can't believe some people still think there's hardly any gravity in Hollywood. That theory was debunked years ago by dropping things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by my9rides)
    What do you mean "so what?"!!! If it was fake, then this would mean one of mankinds greatest achievements never actually happened. It would then lead everyone to mistrusting their governments and SERIOUS problems. So in effect, it would be HUGE deal if it was faked.

It would mean they pulled off some very successful propaganda.A bunch of books would be written, a media frenzy would continue long after people lost interest, some symbolic firings, that's all.Things would continue as they were.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the Russians are just completely willing to accept it because they're nowhere near as smart as you, ****, you should tell them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posietoes)

Because there's no real reason to do it. There isn't much on the moon anyway. Although we can send people, its far far easier (and cheaper) to send robots.

The original justification was mostly political, to show dominance during the cold war. It wasn't because there is much inherent value in having people on the moon.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.