Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, i have accepted the offer and will be applying for Harrow halls as im tudynig fashino buying on that campus. I plan on getting a jbo transfer to the nandos on baker street if my mananger is able to help me get it. I was wondering if anybody knows the travel costs? or if theres some sort of oyster card i can buy, because i would want to go to central london ofcourse for bars and so on... because aparently harrow hall is nowhere near any bars or a good night life but i rpefer it as it is cheap and close to the campus i wil lbe going to. and does anybody know of any nandos restaurants closer than the baker street one to harrow?

ReputationRep:
    there is one in harrow centre, its actually really nice as i used to go alot! I wouldnt transfer to the baker street as its a 40min tube ride and it will just cost a fortune on the tube whereas in harrow you can walk it in about 10 mins or take a bus straight there.
    Nightlife in harrow is alright, there are no major clubs but there are lots of different bars, nearest good place i would recommend is watford with area, oceana and what looks like an entire street of bars lol

ReputationRep:
    thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! i had no idea there was a nandos in harrow i shall ask for a transfer there straight away as for the ngiht life, yeah i would probably travel around and see what i find i tend to like r and b and hip hop and dancehall... i doubt they play that in bars like.. but im not much of a party goer so its okay im glad my campus is out of the way of london.. thank heavens, and thank you too lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rroberts88)
    there is one in harrow centre, its actually really nice as i used to go alot! I wouldnt transfer to the baker street as its a 40min tube ride and it will just cost a fortune on the tube whereas in harrow you can walk it in about 10 mins or take a bus straight there.
    Nightlife in harrow is alright, there are no major clubs but there are lots of different bars, nearest good place i would recommend is watford with area, oceana and what looks like an entire street of bars lol
    its actually only 20 mins from Harrow on the Hill to Baker Street on the met line, but yeah your right to suggest the Harrow nandos.

ReputationRep:
    i saw 40 mins because tubes are unreliable, not to mention rush hours, strikes etc which could mean taking alternative routes and different transports, its much more of a hassle and it will cost so much more! No point when there is one near your doorstep.

University open days

1. University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.