Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: How would you like a guy to behave if he brings you back to his bedroom? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Why over analyse things?

Just go with it, whatever happens happens. If you go with the idea that its just for sex its not guna be that great anyway, I mean we all know that theres a high % but no point trying to force anything. Go from the kissing and see where it goes No need to question here or quiz her on what to do next!

Being human for some reason most of it just comes naturally if you relax, you'll switch off and next minute you know your in the bed just dont think so much, ive realised girls hate that! go with the flow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adoringcarmine)
    never ask can i take your clothes off - just kindof do it when your kissing and groping but in a good way
    :confused:

Can I take your clothes off? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    In my experience, it's best just to get to the point if you both know why you're there. No need for questions, letters or application forms.

Failing that, go with the chloroform.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    Tickling's fine on occasion in relationships but not before sex...it just makes it seem childish really (unless her reflexes are like mine and she accidently kicks you in the face - that has actually happened before. Bad times :sigh:)
    Just make sure her knee isn't placed between your legs...

Man that hurt.

ReputationRep:
    Just surreptitiously set light to her top - she'll take it off herself, no worries

ReputationRep:
    Zip, whip and slip.

Honestly though, if its only the possibility of sex I get them in my bed to watch a movie on the laptop or browse youtube and then, well really it just always kind of happens within 10 minutes.

But the movie in bed is definately my 'move'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    Just consolidating the small fraction of actual serious replies to this thread..

I've always been of the opinion that girls love tickling because it's not serious and then you can move onto kissing etc and you're already in a good position e.g. on top of them.. I used to do this with my ex lots, would you agree it's good?
    Oh yeah! It doesn't have to awkward if you want to initiate sex and you don't know how to do it without feeling self conscience. Either do the whole tickling thing (which can be very fun! ) or like I said before, if you're already chilling out in your room (or hers), sitting on the bed, and you're listening to music and chatting then just start snuggling into her and kissing her and take it from there!

It really depends who the girl is; if she's really forward and open about sex or if she'd prefer you to make the first move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    this is from my last experience....

took a girl back to my room, went into my ensuite to get a drink.... by the time i came out she was already lying naked on the bed...
    I've had that happen to my before, complete shocker. I was like, she's sweet shy girl, I better be old fashion and insist we shouldn't do it tonight. After a quick shower and walking back in, she was there on my bed naked.

The rest is just a blur

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrCasperTom)
    Just make sure her knee isn't placed between your legs...

Man that hurt.
    I've done that too :sigh:

Tbf, he has managed to headbutt me before so...we're even

ReputationRep:
    don't beat around the bush. get down to business

ReputationRep:
    Instantly remove her shoes and underwear in one swift movement using one hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Have a chess set ready.
    Funny you say that. I've shagged a girl before because she lost at chess to me. Think she might not have been trying very hard though....

ReputationRep:
    Just consolidating the small fraction of actual serious replies to this thread..

I've always been of the opinion that girls love tickling because it's not serious and then you can move onto kissing etc and you're already in a good position e.g. on top of them.. I used to do this with my ex lots, would you agree it's good?
    Contrary to almost every post following your asking about tickling I'd like to say I like it when my boyfriend tickles me and then we move on to kissing.

But it probably wouldn't work in a ONS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottelisabeth)
    Well it depends how long you've known the guy for and how horny you are lol! And it also depends if the whole reason to go to his room was just to have sex or primarily just to hang with only the possibility of sex.

I don't like thinking of planning sex, when it happens it happens, kind of like a spur of the moment thing, but a good spur! So I don't think I'd go to a guys rooms just to have sex. Esp if I hadn't known the guy for long I'd much rather chill in his room, listen to music and chat for a while and then if we starting kissing and things started heating up then the whole removing each others clothes slowly whilst still kissing is my kind of style!

But maybe once I knew the guy for a good 3ish months and we were both horny then wripping off each others clothes may be unavoidable!

But please god don't ask the girl to take her top off. Questions like that are a mood killer and cringe worthy. I mean yeah, asking the 'is this ok?' or somthing like that is fine but other than that, you don't really need to talk much! .
    You go into a guys room after being in a nightclub and you are content to just chill out and chat before *maybe* having sex. Oh my days you'll be giving him the biggest blue balls ever. Don't tell me other girls do this?

ReputationRep:
    Title may be be a bit ambiguous, but I mean like, would you rather just chill out for a while, or get straight to it? Also, say a guy kisses you and you start kissing - how would you like things to progress from there? Him asking to take your top off, him ripping it off, or something else?

As you can tell, I've never had a ONS or anything like that. With my ex we were (at the start of the relationship) both in pyjamas mainly and it was easy to progress from there, but I'm curious as to how girls like it if you don't know each other too well/are both dressed.
    I'd love for him to get down on his knees.....

......and whip out....

....a ring and propose.

After a quickie (marriage), we'd go back to the bedroom where it all began, and consummate it like there was no tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teofilo)
    You don't go to LSE by any chance do you?
    'Fraid not. Why do you ask?

ReputationRep:
    Why bring her back to your room, go back to her place!

Gives you a lot more options from there, and if she's taken you back to HER room, then it's definitely on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    this is from my last experience....

took a girl back to my room, went into my ensuite to get a drink.... by the time i came out she was already lying naked on the bed...

well unimpressed somebody pulled the naked man on me before i'd done it to a girl

A guy actually pulled the naked man on me. It was SO awkward as he was my friend and we already ended up together twice during parties... So so so so awkward as I was considering those two experiences as biiig mistakes and didn't want to have anything with him again. I was so shocked. To be fair I'm not sure I'd like someone to do that again. Ever. Ha.

And about the thread, weeell I'd say throw her on the bed and start making out, it should go very well if you both had a drink before, otherwise be more gentle. It depends how you were acting with her BEFORE getting into the room

ReputationRep:
    Girls do love tickling, despite what they say

I say this, despite having been kicked in the face before (by accident ). And yes, most likely not the best technique for a ONS.

ReputationRep:
    Shut the bedroom door, then straight up against the wall and down to business.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.