The Student Room Group

Girls: How would you like a guy to behave if he brings you back to his bedroom?

Scroll to see replies

Offer to massage her feet/legs then mvoe onto her upper legs/inner thigh.

If you struggle to get started just play with her arms and tickle her sides gently, any girl who is slightly into you will become a horny bitch soon enough.
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Nothing gets me in the mood like a bit of pawn

Checkmate :sexface:
like his normal self..how he would act like if he was with his guy friends. listen to music, chill, and do dumb stuff.

no sex.
Original post by Selkarn
Title may be be a bit ambiguous, but I mean like, would you rather just chill out for a while, or get straight to it? Also, say a guy kisses you and you start kissing - how would you like things to progress from there? Him asking to take your top off, him ripping it off, or something else?

As you can tell, I've never had a ONS or anything like that. With my ex we were (at the start of the relationship) both in pyjamas mainly and it was easy to progress from there, but I'm curious as to how girls like it if you don't know each other too well/are both dressed.

if you've never had a one night stand, why start now?

its slaggy! don't join the crowd :smile:
mmhmm
Reply 65
Well as a guy I'm just gunna say.....forward girls are the hottest thing ever.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean slags. But if you both know what's going on, or both just like each other, there is nothing hotter than a girl initiating. You don't have to go naked on the bed or anything like that. But casually sitting on a guy and facing him to start things off. :sogood:

But that just could be me....

:creep:
i love it when they teabag me :troll:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 67
Original post by Selkarn
Just consolidating the small fraction of actual serious replies to this thread..

I've always been of the opinion that girls love tickling because it's not serious and then you can move onto kissing etc and you're already in a good position e.g. on top of them.. I used to do this with my ex lots, would you agree it's good?

always a good way to break the ice and make things fun from the start :wink:
Reply 68
It's hard to explain, you just have to push you luck I guess. After kissing let if flow... , most girls already know what's about to go down when you bring them to your room/
Original post by wavey93
It's hard to explain, you just have to push you luck I guess. After kissing let if flow... , most girls already know what's about to go down when you bring them to your room/

what happens? :angel:
Reply 70
Original post by Peachykeen09
what happens? :angel:

LOL come to mine I will show you :sexface:
Mmmmm well i always think its better if you start kissing first..then the guy slowly undoes the girls jeans and they both begin to undress each other..get up against a wall :wink: tbh its such a turn on when guys get all dominant and violent :P pushing each other around and biting and scratching can be fun..but maybe thats just me lmao :P
During sex, you take each other's clothes off. After sex, you put your clothes back on yourself. Moral of the story: no-one helps you once your f*****.
Reply 73
Original post by stephie.u3
someone's got it sorted!!
so what do you reply to the famous..."do you do this with all your girls??" lol.:tongue:

Feign over the top shock and outrage, sarcastically accuse her of thinking I'm a slag, "is that the only reason you're here?", etc... "Now get here you". Laughing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending