Turn on thread page Beta

Lads, if you had lots of money, would you visit the RLD, Amsterdam (lots)? watch

• View Poll Results: What should I do with my money?
    Male - Visit RLD (lots)
    16.00%
    Male - Visit RLD (once)
    18.00%
    Male - Throw money around *****es in the UK
    6.00%
    Male - Find a girlfriend
    48.00%
    Female - Visit RLD (lots)
    0%
    Female - Visit RLD (once)
    0%
    Female - Spend it on Gold Diggers like me
    0%
    Female - Find a loyal girlfriend who doesn't care about the money
    12.00%

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I know I'm not a lad but asked the boyfriend (if he was single scenario) and he said no because when he went before with his mates they were looking in one window and then the "woman" moved and a **** and ballsack fell down. LMAO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    :laugh: this says it all... failad for wanting to pop your cherry with a prostitute
    I was in a 6 and a half year relationship, followed by a 1 and a half year one. I 'popped my cherry' several times. Both were effort. Both I cba with now. I just want frequent sex without hassle.

The first girl didn't care about my money at all. The second, meh, it was my own fault for spending on her. Neither I could get married to, so neither lasted.

I'm done with relationships. It's not like I want to go there to lose my virginity because I was rejected from relationships.

ReputationRep:
    what, this is a rubbish survey...

and anyway, why would and guy in their right mind want to catch stds/stis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DumpOrStay?)
    I was in a 6 and a half year relationship, followed by a 1 and a half year one. I 'popped my cherry' several times. Both were effort. Both I cba with now. I just want frequent sex without hassle.

The first girl didn't care about my money at all. The second, meh, it was my own fault for spending on her. Neither I could get married to, so neither lasted.

I'm done with relationships. It's not like I want to go there to lose my virginity because I was rejected from relationships.
    Interesting, though really didn't want to know that you've had your hymen restored several times...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    Interesting, though really didn't want to know that you've had your hymen restored several times...
    :wtf:

(Original post by DumpOrStay?)
    Poll:

* Yes - A lot

* Yes - Once out of curiousity

* No - I'd throw my money around the U.K though

* No - I'd find and settle for a gf

What would you suggest a 19 year old young male should do with his money?
    Have fun with girls like me.

ReputationRep:
    Once in a while, but doubt it would be a regular thing. Hmm maybe!!! But what would my gf say haha

ReputationRep:
    Sexy time with a Dutch RLD girl is just one of those things to do before you die.

ReputationRep:
    Allow spending money on prostitutes.
    Saying that if i was single and i was accompanied by a group of male friends, i might possible think about it. :yep:

LOL at the people saying 'just get a girlfriend' or just pull a girl in a club, like its as easy as taking a casual walk.

ReputationRep:
    RLD is a cool place, good clubs, bars and shows n stuff but for the hookers - no thanks!!!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even know what an RLD was?

Blimey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    PM x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    RLD is cool. Good shows, good cafes, good pubs. Its also extremely funny to watch the ****ing sad and desperate losers like yourself pay to have sex with some ugly disease riddled grandma.
    pyoalb you do seem to come across as a bit of a narrow minded **** in alot of your posts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hardballer)
    pyoalb you do seem to come across as a bit of a narrow minded **** in alot of your posts
    What because I don't need to see a hooker to get laid? Or because I openly laugh at your poor attempts at trolling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Really? What is a "girl like you"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManAbout)
    Really? What is a "girl like you"?
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    I'd never pay someone to have sex with me, it's degenerative to both participants. And i can't imagine it being particularly fulfilling or enjoyable. I'd much prefer to be with someone i know, and who isn't coerced into the situation.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it, it's a life experience if nothing else. Also, lol at people being so harsh on prossies. Nothin' wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilson_smith)
    I'd never pay someone to have sex with me, it's degenerative to both participants. And i can't imagine it being particularly fulfilling or enjoyable. I'd much prefer to be with someone i know, and who isn't coerced into the situation.
    I think that's the point of it, no? :dontknow:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.