Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicola.Garner)
    ahh thats good news im just going to do it i cant complain x
    oh kl i wasnt actually planning to do it early i am doing my As levels btw but i want to do english next year so hopefully if i get an A i wouldnt need to retake next yr and just finish of the subject

ReputationRep:
    can some one please define cloud technology/computing and the difference between phased and parallel changeover?

ReputationRep:
    Good lucky everyone, ladyelectra make sure you get some rest you don't want to go into the exam half dead

ReputationRep:
    what wud u say chances of Topic 2 coming up are ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safwaansh)
    can some one please define cloud technology/computing and the difference between phased and parallel changeover?
    Cloud computing is where you can save your data on to the internet and this data is now available to you on any computer you may use. And phased is introducing the new system in parts (phases) and once the part of the new system has been successfully installed with no bugs, the other phase is introduced and so on. Parallel is where you have the new system and the old system running at the same time to get a good comparison of the two. The new system will then finally be used and the old system will have gone. However parallel is very expensive, and the staff using it could get confused as they are dealing with two systems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Good lucky everyone, ladyelectra make sure you get some rest you don't want to go into the exam half dead
    I'll sleeep 2 hours...need to cram! Good luck to everyone!!!!! go get A*!!!!!!!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmployedImp)
    Cloud computing is where you can save your data on to the internet and this data is now available to you on any computer you may use. And phased is introducing the new system in parts (phases) and once the part of the new system has been successfully installed with no bugs, the other phase is introduced and so on. Parallel is where you have the new system and the old system running at the same time to get a good comparison of the two. The new system will then finally be used and the old system will have gone. However parallel is very expensive, and the staff using it could get confused as they are dealing with two systems.
    thanks and good luck tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

5. How do articles A and B differ in their views? (6 marks)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyElectra)
    Heyyy is anyone doing an all nighter??? or is it just me... i need to Cram
    Very bad idea it messes u up in the exam, don't do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sasha sh)
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

5. How do articles A and B differ in their views? (6 marks)
    Rubbish question that will not come up, way to easy fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gchaggar75)
    Very bad idea it messes u up in the exam, don't do it!
    but im not readyyyyyy i feeel i dnt kno enuff..

ReputationRep:
    DoonT believe i ammmm still revisinGggggggggggggggggggggggg. ......:O:O:O.... 2:26 AM

ReputationRep:
    Goooooooooooooddd luCk .....5 hr leftttttttttttttttttttt to my death ... 3:45 AM

ReputationRep:
    Good luk people!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh it was hell

ReputationRep:
    So hard

ReputationRep:
    what did you guys write for the large organisation testing???

ReputationRep:
    That exam was horrible! Bye uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obeadur)
    what did you guys write for the large organisation testing???
    I wrote stuff like the issues with testing with all types of user, all types of software and hardware etc. Don't think that's right though How bout you?

ReputationRep:
    Damn. that was awful. I ran out of time & did a 8 mark q in 3 minutes, and left a 4 marker out.

For the testing I just wrote about all different types of testings chucked a bit of maintenance in at the end. Spoke alot about integration testing and how it may all not fit properly. Probably wrong.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 26, 2012

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.