Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkie3222)
    I played on Call of Duty and Little Big Planet 2 today... it was fun. Now I am revising... well trying to revise :/
    i just can't find the motivation to revise AT ALL :'( sat here on my laptop, doing absolutely nothing as well, eurghhhh

ReputationRep:
    I played on Call of Duty and Little Big Planet 2 today... it was fun. Now I am revising... well trying to revise :/
    Lmao, i haven't touched my Xbox in time, when i finish first thing am going to be doing is playing Fifa , yes i know what your going to say Xbox is wimpish compared to the PS3 lol, considering you got a PS3?:s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaron.leggott)
    i just can't find the motivation to revise AT ALL :'( sat here on my laptop, doing absolutely nothing as well, eurghhhh
    Same !

ReputationRep:
    Don't know how to go about revision for ICT, same thing happened with info 2 and ended up with a D, lets see how it goes tomorrow, i know how you feel about not finding the motivation...just think of it this way, the more you revise now, the better you feel after taking the exam, knowing you never have to do ICT ever again unless your taking it at uni lol

ReputationRep:
    I know It's a bit worrying really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Lmao, i haven't touched my Xbox in time, when i finish first thing am going to be doing is playing Fifa , yes i know what your going to say Xbox is wimpish compared to the PS3 lol, considering you got a PS3?:s
    Indeed. PS3 all the way for me

I think the only downside to black ops is the fact you can play online as pairs... my boyfriend told me to join so I did...

I've been hooked and failing exams ever since! ahah! :/

Wait, you have an xbox and call it whimpish?!?! omg, I have finally found someone who isn't a fanboy! :P LOL

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. PS3 all the way for me

I think the only downside to black ops is the fact you can play online as pairs... my boyfriend told me to join so I did...

I've been hooked and failing exams ever since! ahah! :/

Wait, you have an xbox and call it whimpish?!?! omg, I have finally found someone who isn't a fanboy! :P LOL
    Fanboy? OH didn't realise you were a girl because of the COD bit haha! Well a lot of people do say the ps3 is better than the xbox...If you can't beat them join them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Fanboy? OH didn't realise you were a girl because of the COD bit haha! Well a lot of people do say the ps3 is better than the xbox...If you can't beat them join them
    This isn't because I am a fangirl of PS3, but all in all the PS3 IS better than xbox. one simple point the HDcodec is built in with the Playstation... the xbox only emulates it, making the PS3 better in frame rate in games etc :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    And yes, I am a girl :P

ReputationRep:
    This isn't because I am a fangirl of PS3, but all in all the PS3 IS better than xbox. one simple point the HDcodec is built in with the Playstation... the xbox only emulates it, making the PS3 better in frame rate in games etc :P
    OH lool, the xbox is good for one thing the ps3 doesn't have, get ready for this one....

HALO

ReputationRep:
    lool exam thread and people are talking about ps3 and xbox haha

ReputationRep:
    anyway has anyone started revising, I never revise for ICT exams until 2 or 3 days before but because this module has a lot of content, may start about 10 days before.
    I got
    87 UMS - INFO1
    95 UMS - INFO2
    60/75 on the coursework(pre moderation of course), teacher was unable to tell me my UMS prediction for the coursework comparing last years boundaries therefore i'm not sure if i can get the A*

ReputationRep:
    Wow you completely killed the AS modules what grade are you aiming for? Yes I have started revising for this exam (for once started 2 weeks before an exam!)..what about you? How's the preparation going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tt123)
    lool exam thread and people are talking about ps3 and xbox haha
    Lol just to take our minds of how boring ict is

ReputationRep:
    :ahhhhh:
    :headhurts:

Kill, me. Too much to revise... not sticking in head

ReputationRep:
    :ahhhhh:
    :headhurts:

Kill, me. Too much to revise... not sticking in head
    LOL, same here, i just looked at the jan 11 paper and a lot of things came up on strategy, legislation etc. They even asked a question on entity relationship diagrams and data/information flow diagrams

What topic are you currently reading?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    LOL, same here, i just looked at the jan 11 paper and a lot of things came up on strategy, legislation etc. They even asked a question on entity relationship diagrams and data/information flow diagrams

What topic are you currently reading?
    Atm I'm starting again
    I HATE THOSE DIAGRAMS D: What fun :/

ReputationRep:
    Can someone pleaaase put some questions up about the pre release material? Like some questions that a teacher has made up or something? Or just anything (like notes/more topics) to do with the pre release

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Wow you completely killed the AS modules what grade are you aiming for? Yes I have started revising for this exam (for once started 2 weeks before an exam!)..what about you? How's the preparation going?
    havent started yet lol, ive got history on friday which im doing at the moment, judging by the papers ive done in class this exam can have some right unusual questions, im aiming for an A, dont know if i can get an A*, important thing ive realised with these ICT exams you dont have to nail the big question at the end to get a high mark and I HATE THIS PRE RELEASE!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tt123)
    havent started yet lol, ive got history on friday which im doing at the moment, judging by the papers ive done in class this exam can have some right unusual questions, im aiming for an A, dont know if i can get an A*, important thing ive realised with these ICT exams you dont have to nail the big question at the end to get a high mark and I HATE THIS PRE RELEASE!!!!!
    Haha yeh that is true you don't have to get the big questiions right to get an A, considering they do ask quite a lot of questions that are worth 12, 16,18,20 marks etc...since this module is worth the most hopefully a B would be good enough to secure a B overall...as for the scenario I haven't made any notes on it and haven't gone through it in depth so will need to do that soon..hopefully the paper we get is not to ambiguous or hard

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 26, 2012

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.