Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    I want a B overall , info 4 could change after moderation though, so aiming for at least a B in this paper ...urm i don't know really what to say for that :s it could be both..(just realised what i said was of no use lool), btw this scenario is not based around any specific organisation is it? As in jan 11 was on MOTS and june 10 was on globemob...
    ahah thats fair, i want a b overall too my teacher says i only need a c whihc means i did do good in the coursework but it didnt make iany sense so the moderator will mark it down big time!! ahh welll :P

ahaha its what ones person on this threads theacher thinks will come up, like be good if it does...
    and i know its really starting to annoy me, the only way i can see this happening is through them giving a third article to read, about a buisness but i dont see that happening as i will spend the whole hours reading it not what i want. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicola.Garner)
    ahah thats fair, i want a b overall too my teacher says i only need a c whihc means i did do good in the coursework but it didnt make iany sense so the moderator will mark it down big time!! ahh welll :P

ahaha its what ones person on this threads theacher thinks will come up, like be good if it does...
    and i know its really starting to annoy me, the only way i can see this happening is through them giving a third article to read, about a buisness but i dont see that happening as i will spend the whole hours reading it not what i want. x
    oh, i give up just focusing on maths now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    oh, i give up just focusing on maths now
    ahah thats fair. :P what do your uni's want of you?? x x

ReputationRep:
    ahah thats fair. :P what do your uni's want of you?? x x
    BCC , wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    BCC , wbu?
    offt thats a lovely offer , mines AAB but ive already attained an a* in applied business, so ive got three subjects to get an a and a b :P bangin' x

ReputationRep:
    offt thats a lovely offer , mines AAB but ive already attained an a* in applied business, so ive got three subjects to get an a and a b :P bangin' x
    :O, that's well good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    :O, that's well good!
    i know i need an a in maths, due to it being a maths degree :P
    so that leave a b for either this or economics :P x

ReputationRep:
    i know i need an a in maths, due to it being a maths degree :P
    so that leave a b for either this or economics :P x
    LOL good luck with maths at university definitely going to be a killer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    LOL good luck with maths at university definitely going to be a killer
    ahah tar,,,, not that im doing real maths :P x

ReputationRep:
    lool ok back to ICT, we are going off topic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    lool ok back to ICT, we are going off topic!
    yeah jsut a tad, do you know today was the first day i was able to propperly sit down and do ict and tolerate it :P x

ReputationRep:
    yeah jsut a tad, do you know today was the first day i was able to propperly sit down and do ict and tolerate it :P x
    oh lol, i just ended up doing four maths papers afterwards, and not going to touch ICT until friday...what book do you use btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    oh lol, i just ended up doing four maths papers afterwards, and not going to touch ICT until friday...what book do you use btw?
    ahah yeah maths is much more appitising :P, and i got both books, but i think the green one is better.. how about you?? x x

ReputationRep:
    ahah yeah maths is much more appitising :P, and i got both books, but i think the green one is better.. how about you?? x x
    Using the blue and white one...

ReputationRep:
    Some questions on pre release material I got in class today
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf INFO3_Sample_Questions_PART_1.pdf (180.3 KB, 236 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l0livia)
    Thanks, do you have answers by any chance? And how do you go about answering these questions, i have no clue....

ReputationRep:
    that's really helpful. thanks! have you got any ideas on how we relate pre release answers to the articles?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Thanks, do you have answers by any chance? And how do you go about answering these questions, i have no clue....
    Didn't get given any answers sorry and i haven't attempted any yet haha, just thought i'd put them on here for everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safwaansh)
    that's really helpful. thanks! have you got any ideas on how we relate pre release answers to the articles?
    Not really, have barely even looked at I.T revision/pre release stuff! :| Been doing geography revision but had that exam today (and it was horrendous) but oh well..now I can concentrate on I.T!

ReputationRep:
    Not really, have barely even looked at I.T revision/pre release stuff! :| Been doing geography revision but had that exam today (and it was horrendous) but oh well..now I can concentrate on I.T!
    my friends at college was stressing about geography all morning! hope it wasn't that bad. i can't start properly revising ict till friday as i have exams all week.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 26, 2012

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.