Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, well the orther day, i was sat in my Applied ICT, i thouth that i put my phone in my bag, but i didn't and then it decided to play music, i was then cauth and i am waiting for a decision on weather or not to i am going to be disqualified or not.

please, unless you have somthing construstive to say, please dont say anything.
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place, i am new to the forums, i am un sure of the layout of the forums.

ReputationRep:
    There isn't a question in your post for anyone to answer?

You should have been more careful, at least you'll know for next time. All you can do is hope for the best.

ReputationRep:
    its only gcse's. hardly the end of the world.

next time dont even take your phone into school with you when you're having exams / a controlled assessment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MostUnfortunate)
    Ok, well the orther day, i was sat in my Applied ICT, i thouth that i put my phone in my bag, but i didn't and then it decided to play music, i was then cauth and i am waiting for a decision on weather or not to i am going to be disqualified or not.

please, unless you have somthing construstive to say, please dont say anything.
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place, i am new to the forums, i am un sure of the layout of the forums.
    hey
    i have been sitting my Applied ICT A2 exam and we are allowed to talk but not use music, my school has been seriously relaxed over it all, i dont think they will disqualify you maybe they are just trying to scare you. try not to worry about it though you can appeal disqulaification i think anyway

ReputationRep:
    well it was just music wasn't it? and if your phone was in your bag it would be unreasonable for them to take dramatic action

ReputationRep:
    I think the school will just try to scare you, I know they did it with a couple of people who were messing around in my citizenship controlled assesment. I can't say for your school, but mine are extremely relaxed in these, people talking in the last five minutes of my Chemistry ISA on Thursday. I'm sure you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    Controlled Assessments are the biggest joke in the world, totally flawed. Every subject I do controlled assessments our class (and probably all of our year) always bend the rules and my teachers dont care at all.

For example, Geography. We're suppose to have roughly 20 hours, but my teachers not fussed about us taking it it home or doing some extra word afterschool in the Library.

Dont even get me started on AQA French....

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.