Turn on thread page Beta

[Pics] What do you recommend for me? watch

ReputationRep:
    Appologies for the naffness of the photo, but I'm off to get something done to my hair in an hour and was wondering what you'd recommend I do with it?

Not very good with hairstyles hence the long boring mess I have now

Someone suggested getting it layered n feathered n all that, which I will probably end up doing unless anyone has some better suggestion? Shaving it all off isn't an option by the way, hate short hair, thanks
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    how many months of growth is this (that is if you havent had it cut recently before)? D:

ive been trying to grow my hair out and it's taking such a long timeeeeeee ;_;
    mine is about 17cm all round - i used to bleach mine as im naturally totally grey-haired like an old person ;D damn genes! ;D but i stopped colouring it about 14 months ago (recently cut off all the old yellow colour, hence why it is notso long now).......

anyway, i personally do not see much fault with how your mane looks at present ^^'

ReputationRep:
    I've been growing it on and off for about 4 years now! As you can see it definitely isn't 4 years worth of hair. I've had it trimmed every now n then, and I straighten it religiously, so it ends up being damaged and breaking off :-( I need to stop doing that.

Natural grey hair?! That's crazy! Never heard of that before. The average growth rate for hair is 6 inches a year, so assuming you look after it (unlike me) you can judge how long it'll take to get it to the length you desire

I ended up getting all the dead bits trimmed out of mine to make it a bit healthier, and hopefully give it a growth spurt!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.