Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Appologies for the naffness of the photo, but I'm off to get something done to my hair in an hour and was wondering what you'd recommend I do with it?

Not very good with hairstyles hence the long boring mess I have now

Someone suggested getting it layered n feathered n all that, which I will probably end up doing unless anyone has some better suggestion? Shaving it all off isn't an option by the way, hate short hair, thanks
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    how many months of growth is this (that is if you havent had it cut recently before)? D:

ive been trying to grow my hair out and it's taking such a long timeeeeeee ;_;
    mine is about 17cm all round - i used to bleach mine as im naturally totally grey-haired like an old person ;D damn genes! ;D but i stopped colouring it about 14 months ago (recently cut off all the old yellow colour, hence why it is notso long now).......

anyway, i personally do not see much fault with how your mane looks at present ^^'

ReputationRep:
    I've been growing it on and off for about 4 years now! As you can see it definitely isn't 4 years worth of hair. I've had it trimmed every now n then, and I straighten it religiously, so it ends up being damaged and breaking off :-( I need to stop doing that.

Natural grey hair?! That's crazy! Never heard of that before. The average growth rate for hair is 6 inches a year, so assuming you look after it (unlike me) you can judge how long it'll take to get it to the length you desire

I ended up getting all the dead bits trimmed out of mine to make it a bit healthier, and hopefully give it a growth spurt!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.