Turn on thread page Beta

How long will it take for me to get a six pack? watch

ReputationRep:
    I am not fat or skinny. I am not slightly chubby either. i am just skinny-fat if that makes sense. Anyway here are my stats -

Height - 5'8
    Weight - 161.4 lb
    Body Fat - 10.4
    Visceral Fat - 7
    BMI - 24.7
    BMR - 1778
    Muscle Mass - 44.1
    Body Water 65.6

I started a strict diet. Lots of protein. The odd pasta meal once or twice a week. NO junk whatsoever (that includes crisps, energy drinks, fizzy drinks, fruit juices, sweets, chocolate etc). I started to go to the gym about 3 times a week and I do cardio 3 times (all on separate days). I have a cheat day on Sunday (good/bad idea?)

Any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    No one knows really.
    How did you get those stats?

ReputationRep:
    when you get down to 10% you should be able to start to see your abs. knocking it lower than that will make them more defined as will exercises that work your abs hard.

if you really are at 10% then you don't have that much more work to go at all to get semi-ok ones. how did you get all those stats on yourself?

ReputationRep:
    If you truly have a body fat % of 10.4 your not skinny fat.

ReputationRep:
    Do you expect a definitive answer?

ReputationRep:
    28 days.

ReputationRep:
    It Also depends on yur natural body shape bro, like it didnt take long for me...probably around 2-3 weeks id say of doing 200 sit ups, but i got it at like 14, much easier then but i hvnt lost it till now, maintaing through that age is quite hard lol... i know people who do sit ups (roughly same body shape as me) and thyve been on it for like 6 months and are just scraping a 2 pack... it depends on how much excericse yu do (yur diet which looks ok) and yur body shape naturally.

Best way for yu is lose some fat and then start the stomach excercises, wud be much quicker.

ReputationRep:
    Don't do sit ups.

ReputationRep:
    365 million days

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.