Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12983426

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea why they cancelled it in the first place, best show ever.

(apart from celebrity big brother because its absolutely crap, stupid Z-list celebrities making a desperate last grab for fame, whilst making idiots of themselves)

ReputationRep:
    Yay I love Big Brother so much. Let's hope they do it justice and don't **** it up. They need a decent presenter too, not Emma ****ing Willis.

ReputationRep:
    I hope Channel 5 or the BBC are trolling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twoforjoy)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12983426

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea why they cancelled it in the first place, best show ever.

(apart from celebrity big brother because its absolutely crap, stupid Z-list celebrities making a desperate last grab for fame, whilst making idiots of themselves)

(Original post by Wilberforce)
    Yay I love Big Brother so much. Let's hope they do it justice and don't **** it up. They need a decent presenter too, not Emma ****ing Willis.
    Ah well. Two more people to add to my "Will be forcibly sterilised" list for when I come to power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donuticus)
    Ah well. Two more people to add to my "Will be forcibly sterilised" list for when I come to power.

oi!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donuticus)
    I'd fight to the death for my right to enjoy Big Brother!

On channel 5?! You know a programme's gone down the pan when it's on c5.

ReputationRep:
    I'd fight to the death for my right to enjoy Big Brother!
    Even better.

I'll take you of the sterilisation list and move you straight onto the up against the wall awaiting bullet to the head list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxannabelle)
    Err I think you'll find that Channel 5 is the 'hip new thing'! It has new owners and it is going places! Especially now Big Brother has arrived!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    I hope Channel 5 or the BBC are trolling.
    This

ReputationRep:

This is true.
    The day Neighbours moved from BBC1 to Channel 5 was a sad day in the world of television.

This is true.
    The day Neighbours moved from BBC1 to Channel 5 was a sad day in the world of television.
    I'm glad someone else sees sense.

ReputationRep:
    This is true.
    Neighbours has always been ****.

ReputationRep:
    take that back!
    beautifully bronzed australians with depression/brain tumours/kidney failure/crashing planes/being psychos
    what else do you want?!

Which is why its on c5.. Along with Home And Away...

ReputationRep:
    Shows like Neighbours and Home & Away have made me hate Australia. I never want to go to Australia now as I associate it with such rubbish. Similar to how shows like 'Zoey 101' and 'sister sister' used to make me hate America, before I discovered the bigger picture.

ReputationRep:
    Kill me now. :|

I've just read somewhere that the BB bosses are trying to snag Charlie Sheen to go on there.

ReputationRep:
    I've just read somewhere that the BB bosses are trying to snag Charlie Sheen to go on there.
    Now that I would watch.

(Original post by imperial maniac)
    Now that I would watch.
    http://www.ology.com/screen/charlie-...sh-big-brother

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.