The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

CoPE Level 3

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if NTU accept CoPE Level 3 as points towards entry? Also are AS points accepted?

Thankyou.
(edited 12 years ago)
Yes they do. But on the otherhand I might be wrong :s:

I have a better idea, contact them directly thats what they get paid to do... :p:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Errmm I believe AS level points count towards the total however it depends on your offer, e.g. mine is 280 ucas points from atleast 2 full alevels. I got in contact with the university and they emailed me back to say "Further to your e-mail, as long as you have UCAS tariff points from 2 full A levels, we would consider further points from A and AS Levels in different subjects"
Sorry ignore my other post I didn't read the thread properly :s: its only Key Skills, Functional Skills, BTEC Nationals A Levels and probably AS too that are counted towards UCAS Points however for the Functional Skills and Key Skills in some of their courses they don't even count/accept the points towards an offer. :frown:
Reply 4
Heres my reply,

Although the CoPE (Certificate of Personal Effectiveness) carried UCAS points.

Before we can confirm that we will accept this qualification we require a module break down for an academic assessment.

All non A-Level qualifications are subject to an academic assessment as a standard proceedure.

We would be grateful if you could provide an official transcript to enable this process.

However, I can confirm that we do accept AS-Levels in addition to the A-Levels you are already taking.

I hope this helps, but if you require any further information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us using the details provided below.

So for anyone still worried about AS level's here's your answer :smile:

Still unsure what they meant by official transcript so I have replied.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest