Turn on thread page Beta

So I'm confused...do guys like a tight vagina or not? watch

ReputationRep:
    As long as it's very wet, we like it tight lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackVenom321)
    as long as its not loose and dangling everywhere then you're good
    Are you referring to the labia?

ReputationRep:
    Tight is good

ReputationRep:
    tights awesome, i wouldnt worry about it. throw some lube in the mix, it'll make it better for the both of you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DumpOrStay?)
    You're a 12 year old virgin, aren't you?
    Nice warning points LOL

ReputationRep:
    Well, do girls like big dicks or not? The answer to yours and this question is the same. It's good if it's tight, but not too tight, because it gets uncomfortable and can hurt. For the second question, just replace the word 'tight' with 'big.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    Well, do girls like big dicks or not? The answer to yours and this question is the same. It's good if it's tight, but not too tight, because it gets uncomfortable and can hurt. For the second question, just replace the word 'tight' with 'big.'
    This. The OP is also a size-queen, so she should have figured this out.

ReputationRep:
    That's crazy that happened to me the other night lol... like oh my God why you so tight I couldn't even put a finger or two in.... I'm like my bad I can't help it I got that elastic pussy LMAO... sorry I just had to.. no but seriously that's what he said...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junior1)
    It dont matter. Too me. All vagina. Same. I will. Mke Yu. Feel. Good pleasure
    Well done for resurrecting a 7-year-old thread :dong:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Well done for resurrecting a 7-year-old thread :dong:
    On that note this thread is now locked

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.