Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How to tell if a Girl has never had a bf/sex? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Her name's Mary.

ReputationRep:
    Umm...there are no signs :rolleyes:, no distict ones anyway! I mean it's not like we have the word 'frigid' stamped on our foreheads!

Just be upfront and ask her. If she hasn't had a bf before then it's highly likely she's still a virgin. Why are you so desperate to know anyway? Surely it doesn't matter what experience shes had or if she's a virgin or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    just smell her, does she smell like a virgin?
    You know, like freshly cut grass, all fertile smelling.

After sex she should smell more like roses, unless she's getting old, then it's old person smell.
    How do you smell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Djordje)
    How the f-word? Two of my gfs were virgins and one of the bled only after 3rd time
    I'd say it's more common to bleed than not to.
    My point is, don't assume because a girl hasn't she was lying and not a Virgin...That would be ****ing horrible...first time you feel comfortable having sex with a guy and the decide to dump you after with the accusation you lied about being a virgin lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scherezade)
    in the way she acts.

If she shows a lot of insecurity/is an emotional wreck, then she's probably a virgin.

Watch the 40 year old virgin, lots of clues in there....
    Because losing your virginity automatically makes you a confident and well-adjusted individual?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    How do you smell?
    All I can tell you is that it's linked to my repository system, I haven't researched the smell sense I'm afraid. I'm pretty sure it's similar to how everyone else in our species smells though, if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    All I can tell you is that it's linked to my repository system, I haven't researched the smell sense I'm afraid. I'm pretty sure it's similar to how everyone else in our species smells though, if that helps.
    Fresh grass with a hint of osmidrosis, amirite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Fresh grass with a hint of osmidrosis, amirite?
    Oh I see, I have a very strong armour of roses that draw penises from all around the land towards my pleasuring flower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyT)
    I'd say it's more common to bleed than not to.
    My point is, don't assume because a girl hasn't she was lying and not a Virgin...That would be ****ing horrible...first time you feel comfortable having sex with a guy and the decide to dump you after with the accusation you lied about being a virgin lol...
    I'd never dump her for that. Unless she's so un-virgin that she gives me herpes, gonorhea or smth like that

ReputationRep:
    Add some dilute nitric acid, and then some dilute silver nitrate. A white precipitate indicates chlorine ions, cream bromine ions, yellow iodine ions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    Because losing your virginity automatically makes you a confident and well-adjusted individual?
    no, but i was simply voicing what a lot of guys think, want to think.

the times i've heard 'I can tell you've never had a boyfriend', directed at me is almost ridiculous. It has nothing to do with confidence or being well adjusted, it just depends on what the guy wants to think, not the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boucy)
    but then again she could sew back her hyemen
    wat

ReputationRep:
    firstly, why do you even care? i mean if she isn't are you just going to decide not to have anything to do with her? anyway, to anwer your question, if she bleeds, or is in pain afterwards, she was. also if she appears inexperienced. however, she may be a virgin, in the sense that she hasn't been with a guy, , but if she has toys, may be physically changed, in which case, there will be no way to tell, unless she finally softens up and tells the truth (if she hasn't done so in the first place)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.