The Student Room Group

Girls, would you even consider dating me? [pics]

Scroll to see replies

Smile. You won't look as much like a rapist.
haircut+new glasses/take them off but thats it you're good looking.
Original post by Jennet
What the hell? Really?

Of course I would!

There's absolutely nothing wrong with you, you're very good looking! You don't need to worry!

I thought it was a girl.

Guess you need to check that. :sexface:
you're not bad looking, a bit young looking. You must have an awful personality or be really introverted if you've never had a gf looking like that.

get yourself to topshop, buy some skinny jeans and some kooky t-shirts and some pointy leather shoes and you could totally rock that wannabe band member look. I'm guessing you're pretty skinny so if you felt self-conscious bulk up?

But just be yourself and maybe smile a bit/dont take yourself so seriously?

Good luck!
Reply 24
Original post by muscularliberal
I know that personality is important in attraction but looks are clearly important as you wouldn't date someone who looked repulsive. So given that I'm 22 and never had a gf (or even come close) would you even consider dating me or am I so repulsive that personality doesn't even come in to it?

http://imagebin.org/146811

You're the spitting image of my brother, is that you Paul?

lol
You should wear non-framed glasses, dark framed glasses are too harsh on you face. What's with the duck face, crack a smile maybe? Hmm everything else looks good. Good Looking chap, more confidence perhaps?
Original post by Lizzzle
You need a little self-confidence
crack a smile
and tame your hair a little

but you look absolutely fine, cute even :smile:

:lolwut:Everwhere I go i see that sig
I would, but I'd make you get a haircut first, you'll suit something a bit shorter and 'done' as it were
Reply 28
no because your facial expression implies you don't have a great personality. Smile.
surely i'm not the only one that thinks he looks like a plain-looking 14 year old girl? (its because of the hair btw OP)
Reply 30
You'd look better with a haircut.
Original post by Barden
surely i'm not the only one that thinks he looks like a plain-looking 14 year old girl? (its because of the hair btw OP)

That's what I thought. Get a haircut.
Reply 32
Original post by BlackVenom321
:lolwut:Everwhere I go i see that sig

Fate?
:rolleyes:

It'll be in your dreams next.
you remind me of a gay guy i know...but yes i would tap that :wink:
I think if you cut your hair and styled it a bit, and also if you got smaller framed glasses then yeah I'd consider dating you. Even if you didn't change your look I still would, you don't look repulsive to me, though you'd look better if you changed your glasses and cut your hair. You must have a really low opinion of yourself, I'm sure a lot of girls have found you attractive but maybe you're shy...?
(edited 13 years ago)
Don't cut your hair! Don't listen to them!
Reply 36
I agree with the others. You should have a new hairstyle... you need a makeover!
Reply 37
You look fine, excellent even. I would do terrible things to you :holmes:

On an explanation why women may not be attracted to you it may be down to personality, confidence or... it may be down to what's below the photo. You might have a hilarious beer belly. And, unlike what some people siad, your hair is fine. I would do something else with it but I don't see that as being a problem large enough to be the sole cause of a lack of dates. Unless it's incredibly greasy and you can fry bacon with it, then that's pretty bad.
(edited 13 years ago)
Mate, you're not even ugly.
Original post by Barden

After reading this I looked at the picture for a few seconds. It's always seems a male to me, I can't see any resemblance of a female.

Am I gay?

Quick Reply

Latest