Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, would you even consider dating me? [pics] watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a dude and even I won't do you. No offence and No homo

ReputationRep:
    Smile. You won't look as much like a rapist.

ReputationRep:
    haircut+new glasses/take them off but thats it you're good looking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennet)
    What the hell? Really?

Of course I would!

There's absolutely nothing wrong with you, you're very good looking! You don't need to worry!
    I thought it was a girl.

Guess you need to check that. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    you're not bad looking, a bit young looking. You must have an awful personality or be really introverted if you've never had a gf looking like that.

get yourself to topshop, buy some skinny jeans and some kooky t-shirts and some pointy leather shoes and you could totally rock that wannabe band member look. I'm guessing you're pretty skinny so if you felt self-conscious bulk up?

But just be yourself and maybe smile a bit/dont take yourself so seriously?

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muscularliberal)
    I know that personality is important in attraction but looks are clearly important as you wouldn't date someone who looked repulsive. So given that I'm 22 and never had a gf (or even come close) would you even consider dating me or am I so repulsive that personality doesn't even come in to it?

http://imagebin.org/146811
    You're the spitting image of my brother, is that you Paul?

lol

ReputationRep:
    You should wear non-framed glasses, dark framed glasses are too harsh on you face. What's with the duck face, crack a smile maybe? Hmm everything else looks good. Good Looking chap, more confidence perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzzle)
    You need a little self-confidence
    crack a smile
    and tame your hair a little

but you look absolutely fine, cute even
    :lolwut:Everwhere I go i see that sig

ReputationRep:
    I would, but I'd make you get a haircut first, you'll suit something a bit shorter and 'done' as it were

ReputationRep:
    no because your facial expression implies you don't have a great personality. Smile.

ReputationRep:
    surely i'm not the only one that thinks he looks like a plain-looking 14 year old girl? (its because of the hair btw OP)

ReputationRep:
    You'd look better with a haircut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    surely i'm not the only one that thinks he looks like a plain-looking 14 year old girl? (its because of the hair btw OP)
    That's what I thought. Get a haircut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackVenom321)
    :lolwut:Everwhere I go i see that sig
    Fate?
    :rolleyes:

It'll be in your dreams next.

ReputationRep:
    you remind me of a gay guy i know...but yes i would tap that

ReputationRep:
    I think if you cut your hair and styled it a bit, and also if you got smaller framed glasses then yeah I'd consider dating you. Even if you didn't change your look I still would, you don't look repulsive to me, though you'd look better if you changed your glasses and cut your hair. You must have a really low opinion of yourself, I'm sure a lot of girls have found you attractive but maybe you're shy...?

ReputationRep:
    Don't cut your hair! Don't listen to them!

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the others. You should have a new hairstyle... you need a makeover!

ReputationRep:
    You look fine, excellent even. I would do terrible things to you :holmes:

On an explanation why women may not be attracted to you it may be down to personality, confidence or... it may be down to what's below the photo. You might have a hilarious beer belly. And, unlike what some people siad, your hair is fine. I would do something else with it but I don't see that as being a problem large enough to be the sole cause of a lack of dates. Unless it's incredibly greasy and you can fry bacon with it, then that's pretty bad.

ReputationRep:
    Mate, you're not even ugly.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.