The Student Room Group

Girls, would you even consider dating me? [pics]

Scroll to see replies

On an explanation why women may not be attracted to you it may be down to personality, confidence or... it may be down to what's below the photo. You might have a hilarious beer belly. And, unlike what some people siad, your hair is fine. I would do something else with it but I don't see that as being a problem large enough to be the sole cause of a lack of dates. Unless it's incredibly greasy and you can fry bacon with it, then that's pretty bad.:biggrin:

this is good advice take notice make these changes first
Original post by Bektas
After reading this I looked at the picture for a few seconds. It's always seems a male to me, I can't see any resemblance of a female.

Am I gay?

Meh, maybe I'm just old-school... to me, guys should have short hair, and girls should have long hair

otherwise we end up with the likes of OP, and emma watson :rolleyes:
Original post by SpunkyVanDros
On an explanation why women may not be attracted to you it may be down to personality, confidence or... it may be down to what's below the photo. You might have a hilarious beer belly. And, unlike what some people siad, your hair is fine. I would do something else with it but I don't see that as being a problem large enough to be the sole cause of a lack of dates. Unless it's incredibly greasy and you can fry bacon with it, then that's pretty bad.

Or it could just be that he looks like a girl with such hair. :sleep:
Reply 43
I'm a guy and I'll date you
Yeah but you need to smile, make me smile and lighten up a lil.

Your pic is far too mopey and serious.

EDIT: I'll jump on the bandwagon and say that your hair needs a bit of a trim. Not too much so but it's a bit lazy.
(edited 13 years ago)
you look like Ben Barnes so yeah your hot!
Reply 46
chop the hair off and I reckon you'd be alright
Well, you look OK. It's not just about looks though - if you're really funny, friendly and have a very good personality, then that tends to increase your attractiveness :yep:
Original post by muscularliberal
I know that personality is important in attraction but looks are clearly important as you wouldn't date someone who looked repulsive. So given that I'm 22 and never had a gf (or even come close) would you even consider dating me or am I so repulsive that personality doesn't even come in to it?

http://imagebin.org/146811

You look a bit like Ben from Eastenders

Spoiler

:mmm:
Reply 49
Get a haircut, new glasses, smile more...and get a life
Reply 50
There is nothing wrong with you. A haircut and a smile might boost your confidence.
Reply 51
sure would.
Gain some weight.
Original post by Barden
Meh, maybe I'm just old-school... to me, guys should have short hair, and girls should have long hair

Unless you're Triple H:

Reply 54
I'd definitely date you if you smiled! :biggrin: hahaha

(as much as I hate taking part in these ego-boost threads....)
Speccy four eyed ****
Not drop dead gorgeous, but certainly not repulsive. Definitely date-able.
Reply 57
Original post by Barden

:eek3: Although I understand where you're coming from, I must say I disagree!
BEHOLD!!!

Alex Vargas- flying the flag for long-haired men everywhere. IMHO he's the sexiest man on the planet! :colondollar:

He has recently cut his hair and it looks RIDICULOUS!! Therefore he is an example of a man who suits long hair better! :smile:
Reply 58
you look like jonny depp
Reply 59
Not sure why, but you have something of Ed Byrne about you

Quick Reply

Latest