Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys - How do we know if you enjoyed the sex? watch

So I recently had sex with a guy for the first time, and he's not exactly the best communicator so he'd never talk about whether or not I was any good.

I've only slept with one person before him but I really do know what I'm doing and I'm very energetic (I'm honestly not trying to brag). My worry though is that I might be too loose, and that he might not be able to feel me.

I have no real reason to think I'm loose apart from the fact that he's very big and it didn't really hurt me much. He also lasted ages, which I should see as a good thing but it's just made me paranoid that it wasn't feeling good for him. However this may have had something to do with the fact that we were high.

How can we tell whether or not you enjoyed it without actually having to ask you? :o:

ReputationRep:
    He enjoyed himself if he came, as the compare the meerkats say 'simples'.

ReputationRep:
    Just putting it out there but, ask him?

ReputationRep:
    They'll return your phone calls.

ReputationRep:
    Our orgasm face will be EPIC!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team

Doesn't matter, had sex!

ReputationRep:
    You leave the room with a painted face.

ReputationRep:
    Did his ass glow red? Flashing red bum cheeks is the sign that a man enjoyed his orgasm. Next time you do it, get him in the light, and have a look at his ass to see what it does. That will answer your question.

ReputationRep:
    was he shag tired and smiling at you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I recently had sex with a guy for the first time, and he's not exactly the best communicator so he'd never talk about whether or not I was any good.

I've only slept with one person before him but I really do know what I'm doing and I'm very energetic (I'm honestly not trying to brag). My worry though is that I might be too loose, and that he might not be able to feel me.

I have no real reason to think I'm loose apart from the fact that he's very big and it didn't really hurt me much. He also lasted ages, which I should see as a good thing but it's just made me paranoid that it wasn't feeling good for him. However this may have had something to do with the fact that we were high.

How can we tell whether or not you enjoyed it without actually having to ask you? :o:
    Well to begin with, most guys would see it is more manly to just not say anything, that's a fact. I've slept with nearly 30 girls, and I seldom do more than roll over and smoke afterwards.

As was said above, if he came, he probably enjoyed it - especially if he was high, as that's probably why he lasted so long. Speaking from experience, weed makes me take a lot longer.

ReputationRep:
    did his penis throw up and then faint

he enjoyed it

ReputationRep:
    If he unties and releases you afterwards

(Original post by anfieldred07)
    Just putting it out there but, ask him?
    I'd feel ridiculous asking him if he enjoyed it! He texted me as soon as I left saying **** that was hot etc but I genuinely think that he might just be saying it out of politeness and to make me go back for more. He might just want sex for the sake of it...wouldn't you try and have sex with a girl again even if it wasn't great?

ReputationRep:
    Some people don't make any noise, it's the weirdest thing, my ex ex who i'm now seeing again literally will make no noise in bed, ever, and i don't think it's me because i do the same as what i've done with other guys who have been very vocal about their enjoyment...maybe he's one of those

ReputationRep:
    *** and cuddles i always say

You'll know when ive had a good time if im too tired to clean up and just pull the sheets up and spoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amime)
    If he unties and releases you afterwards

A man who gives a good account of himself is probably lying, since any life when viewed from the inside is simply a series of defeats - good ole georgie.

I'm sure you've heard of that quote
    I hope you don't think that was me attempting to give a 'good account' of myself!

The sleeping around has made me the object of a fair bit of girl-hate so I try to keep that to myself unless freed by the relative anonymity of the internet. The point stands; guys don't usually discuss "how it was for them". It's pretty wussy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.