Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My mouth hurts watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have a wisdom tooth growing and i am in agony, is there any way to relieve the pain?

ReputationRep:
    Over the counter painkillers and an appointment with a dentist?

ReputationRep:
    Ugh. See a dentist! If you leave them and let them grow through, they could become infected, and then you'll know what pain is.

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I'm taking painkillers and using teething gel. My dentist claims nothing can be done until they come through completley? But yeah, see the dentist, yours mgiht be a bit more helpful
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Dunno sometimes mine hurt, main thing is to keep your mouth clean while they are growing through.

Opiates (cocadmol, oxycodone, codeine etc) are the only effective relief for tooth pain.

ReputationRep:
    brush ur teeths

ReputationRep:
    maybe its becuase they are really dirty.
    Brush ur teeth for 10hours
    then check

ReputationRep:
    Try to get hold of some valium.

ReputationRep:
    nah thats like valium and valium will only work for valium users because its valium but you know i suggest valium becuase you will use vallium and then vallium will be vallium and then it will react with vallium to form vallium becuase its vallium and you know...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by 786-90)
    nah thats like valium and valium will only work for valium users because its valium but you know i suggest valium becuase you will use vallium and then vallium will be vallium and then it will react with vallium to form vallium becuase its vallium and you know...
    To much coffee?

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: I half expect you'll set a wardrobe on fire any minute now, Hardie.

http://www.e-lawresources.co.uk/R-v-Hardie.php

ReputationRep:
    :dunce:
    you lost me after the third 'valium.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JunePlum)
    :dunce:
    you lost me after the third 'valium.'
    Well basically it was saying vallium is vallium and becuase its vallium my post goes up becuase its vallium you know what i am saying vallium ? ok vallium?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    To much coffee?
    toooo much vallium :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    :lolwut: I half expect you'll set a wardrobe on fire any minute now, Hardie.

http://www.e-lawresources.co.uk/R-v-Hardie.php
    loool c'mon its vallium u know VALLIUM!!!

yummy vallium!

ReputationRep:
    VICODIN.

Sorry, I've been watching House today...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.