Turn on thread page Beta

How long does it take you... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ...to learn a page of A4 notes in average size handwriting with no spaces between the lines.

It takes me around 10 minutes and I think that's slow

Well...?

ReputationRep:
    So I guess my blinding memorisation skills have scared you away. Hm... :love:

ReputationRep:
    What? Depends on the content...

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the content lol, memorising things is difficult for me so like 40 minutes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :))
    What? Depends on the content...
    I'm making my AS Physics notes and I seem to learn them so quickly. Today I have learnt 24 pages (double sides).

Geography is a lot harder though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm clever)
    ...to learn a page of A4 notes in average size handwriting with no spaces between the lines.

It takes me around 10 minutes and I think that's slow

Well...?
    If its interesting to me, all I need is one look at it regardless of difficulty ..........however if its not then maybe 5-10 mins depending on what it is?

Fortunatly I have a damn good memory!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have to read and hear the content, around 15 times is average sometimes alot more. Depending on the speed at which it is read out loud it can be highly variable. So from under 10 minutes to 30 minutes. Its silly to think that every page is a universial unit that takes the same effort to memorise.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.