Turn on thread page Beta

when i wake up i wish i could sleep FOREVER... watch

ReputationRep:
    im on my gap year and basically i had a job as an admin assistant and got sacked.
    it was a fjf 6 month!!!!
    anyways im now sitting at home all day and i get serious headaches,i dont even go out anymore.
    Ive got an offer for a good course,i want to be a pharmacy assistant but its so hard to get one.
    all my friends are at uni and my motivation is a tenth of what it used to be .
    from MANCHESTER IF THAT HELPS.

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    http://images2.memegenerator.net/Ima...torName=XZIBIT

ReputationRep:
    i dont?

ReputationRep:
    your description is a bit vague, first of all is the course you have an offer for one that you genuinely want to do? im assuming your friends dont live in the surrounding area?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -anti-anti-)
    your description is a bit vague, first of all is the course you have an offer for one that you genuinely want to do? im assuming your friends dont live in the surrounding area?
    well i have to now...
    im looking for pharmacy sistant jobs atm but cant find any

ReputationRep:
    inception ??????????? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I can't be bothered with much anymore and i'm at uni and have just got onto another course which I tried really hard to get onto! And yet I can't be bothered with anything anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayshizzle)
    I can't be bothered with much anymore and i'm at uni and have just got onto another course which I tried really hard to get onto! And yet I can't be bothered with anything anymore.
    im not at uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richardd)
    im not at uni?
    I know you're not, I can read.

I was just saying I have no motivation either.

ReputationRep:
    Are you that majaa guy from yesterday who kept yelling at people saying he wanted a pharmacy assistant job?

ReputationRep:
    I know you're not, I can read.

I was just saying I have no motivation either.
    what corse is it?

ReputationRep:
    im on my gap year and basically i had a job as an admin assistant and got sacked.
    it was a fjf 6 month!!!!
    anyways im now sitting at home all day and i get serious headaches,i dont even go out anymore.
    Ive got an offer for a good course,i want to be a pharmacy assistant but its so hard to get one.
    all my friends are at uni and my motivation is a tenth of what it used to be .
    from MANCHESTER IF THAT HELPS.
    I got into depression, screwed A-levels the first time....
    In serious need of money, tried looking for job, only to get the doors shut in my face...
    Worked for a company as a trainee for 3 months and they paid me nothing....
    I live in a country where the best university I can reach is ranked above 5600 and course I want to do is not available...
    I never enjoyed anything that citizens from developed country take for granted...

After all that I still want to get up early and try to get a better life...

Stop getting depressed and find a way to do good in life...

ReputationRep:
    what corse is it?
    Doing medical science atm, meant to be starting dentistry in September

ReputationRep:
    Doing medical science atm, meant to be starting dentistry in September
    how did you get into dentistry?
    what are your grades like?
    did you transfer or grad entry because i want to do the same but with mediicne?

ReputationRep:
    how did you get into dentistry?
    what are your grades like?
    did you transfer or grad entry because i want to do the same but with mediicne?
    AAB at a level, on a 2i for this degree (maybe). I'm in my 3rd year, you can't transfer before then, and i've got onto a 5 year course.

Looking back, I wouldn't have gone for grad entry tbh cos it's too expensive and even more competitive than what it was when I had a levels. My 3 housemates applied for med but were rejected w/o interview from all choices, so it's really tough!

ReputationRep:
    AAB at a level, on a 2i for this degree (maybe). I'm in my 3rd year, you can't transfer before then, and i've got onto a 5 year course.

Looking back, I wouldn't have gone for grad entry tbh cos it's too expensive and even more competitive than what it was when I had a levels. My 3 housemates applied for med but were rejected w/o interview from all choices, so it's really tough!
    do they consider a-levels at that stage?

ReputationRep:
    do they consider a-levels at that stage?
    To a certain extent but every uni's different with it. You usually need a minimum of 3B's, but some places want you to have AAB or AAA

ReputationRep:
    To a certain extent but every uni's different with it. You usually need a minimum of 3B's, but some places want you to have AAB or AAA
    who wants AAA for grad entry?

ReputationRep:
    who wants AAA for grad entry?
    Imperial, Oxbridge

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.