Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student nadz)
    heyy people, im goin 2 b startin the uni of wlverhamton dis yer september studying clinical physiology.
    soo iz enyone out der studying da same course?? or on the city campus accomadation?????
    I've got an interview in june 27th and the letter said 30 mins basic maths?? helpp plzz? thx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheila--x)
    I've got an interview in june 27th and the letter said 30 mins basic maths?? helpp plzz? thx
    Sorry I meant 30mins on science did u do this as part of ur intervieww really worried?? :mad: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FionaJane1)
    Hi, I'm just curious - who'll be at Wolverhampton in September, and what are you going to study?

I'll hopefully be there to study Forensic Science, which I've wanted to do for ages! So, anyone else going here?

Does anyone at the uni have advice for us Freshers? It'll be nice to have a thread where people can just... meet people before they go.
    Hiyaa my names priscilla, im doing the same course at wolvo im so excited for freshers, its gunna be brilliant. i would say drink lots of milk before you go out lool and just have fun =]

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be learning foundation degree british sign language going to be living at lomas street who else is?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm just curious - who'll be at Wolverhampton in September, and what are you going to study?

I'll hopefully be there to study Forensic Science, which I've wanted to do for ages! So, anyone else going here?

Does anyone at the uni have advice for us Freshers? It'll be nice to have a thread where people can just... meet people before they go.
    I've never heard of this university....what's it's ranking?

ReputationRep:
    I am going back in Sep 2011, for my 2nd year.

Living in student village (again) and studying on both walsall and city campuses.

I am doing special needs and inclusion studies and deaf studies.

When u move in there will be "best mates" who basically help show u around for freshers week and try and encourage everyone to go out and party (and make friends of course!)

If your on walsall campus me and my flat mate are team leaders of the best mates so u will see us!

Freshers week isnt as bad as u think as generally u live with at least one person off your/ a similar course!!

hope this helped!!

ReputationRep:
    was just wondering how does the whole freshers thing work? im going to be at the walsall campus:confused:

ReputationRep:

im also hopefully going to do forensics there, i know the course starts on the 12th sep, but i go on holiday on the 18th aug just after i get my results and am worried they are gonna post me somethinmg really inportant and im gonna miss it, are you staying at the halls?

ReputationRep:
    Hey im starting Social Care and Deaf Studies in Sept

City Campus
    Anyone moving into Victoria Halls???

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here come from Worcester? I am going the other way, i live in wolves but am starting uni in worcester on primary pgce. I am looking for some like minded person / family - who might be willing to room swap. I just need a couple of nights a week accomodation either paid, or swap with my house in wolves. I dont fancy commuting everyday.

if anyone might be interested email me at [email protected] (friends as my email not working at moment).

Thanks

Alice :-)

ReputationRep:
    HI guys! i am going to be strating pharmacy at the city campus in september. just wondering if anyone else is studying the same? would be great to get in touch!

Grace

ReputationRep:

I am!
    Second year though, and photography.
    For freshers, there's the 'best mates' that will be going around in the start of september, and so on. They show you around, and talk you through!
    It's great.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

I am a 25 year old Irish lad who is hoping to attend the Walsall campus and study primary education this is pending interview.

I am a bit nervous attending here as I know nothing about the area or the uni. Has anyone any advice about the area?

Cheers!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm in a similar situation... 21 year old from Ireland going to study Family and Childhood Studies with Special Needs and Inclusion at Walsall Campus.
    Anyone else applied for that course or for accomodation at student village Walsall?
    I have never been to Wolverhampton or Walsall so I have no idea what I'm in for!! Exciting times though!

ReputationRep:
    im going to be studying biochemsitry at wolverhampton this year. can i find my book list online so i can start shopping for prices? where?

ReputationRep:
    Forensic Science. Hope you get student finance sorted out soon, there's not long left!
    I'm doing forensic science aswell really looking forward to it!

ReputationRep:
    Drama and Performance at Walsall campus TOO EXCITED!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callahers)
    HI guys! i am going to be strating pharmacy at the city campus in september. just wondering if anyone else is studying the same? would be great to get in touch!

Grace
    Got my results the other day, got my place to start pharmacy at wolvo too!!
    So nervous, can't believe we start in 3 weeks.

Kaye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat:D)
    I am going back in Sep 2011, for my 2nd year.

Living in student village (again) and studying on both walsall and city campuses.

I am doing special needs and inclusion studies and deaf studies.

When u move in there will be "best mates" who basically help show u around for freshers week and try and encourage everyone to go out and party (and make friends of course!)

If your on walsall campus me and my flat mate are team leaders of the best mates so u will see us!

Freshers week isnt as bad as u think as generally u live with at least one person off your/ a similar course!!

hope this helped!!
    Hi there i am moving to uni in just under 3 weeks moving into the walsall campus do you have any advice on what to bring with me to uni? and for freshers week? It feels like I have so many things to get together before I go but I dont know where to start!! ahh!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LainyG)
    Hey, I'm in a similar situation... 21 year old from Ireland going to study Family and Childhood Studies with Special Needs and Inclusion at Walsall Campus.
    Anyone else applied for that course or for accomodation at student village Walsall?
    I have never been to Wolverhampton or Walsall so I have no idea what I'm in for!! Exciting times though!
    Hey there I am studying Physical Education staying at the Wallsall Campus I have never been to Wallsall/Wolverhampton so do not know what to expect but so excited! you have everything in place? I got accomodation and loans sorted but packing wise I do not know were to start!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 5, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.