Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well i was really stupid and put the bank account i wanted to put my maintenance loan into my ISA when i want it to go into my current account Im at the stage where i have the loan contract, and have to sign it and send it back.

Anyone eles done this ? Any advice? give student finance a ring ? their site seems to be down atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben05)
    Well i was really stupid and put the bank account i wanted to put my maintenance loan into my ISA when i want it to go into my current account Im at the stage where i have the loan contract, and have to sign it and send it back.

Anyone eles done this ? Any advice? give student finance a ring ? their site seems to be down atm
    you can change your bank details in your account section of their website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukr-nffc)
    you can change your bank details in your account section of their website
    even i you have applied for the loan ect. I have the loan conditions and the time of payments ect all in a letter i got last week. Will they just send me a new letter if i change it ?

ReputationRep:
    I did mine ages ago online - and it just changed automatically - no need for any new letters etc - the loan will be paid at the same intervals, just into the new account. If in doubt, ring them - but i would have thought that if you've signed all the necessary paperwork and just changed details online, all will be sorted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukr-nffc)
    I did mine ages ago online - and it just changed automatically - no need for any new letters etc - the loan will be paid at the same intervals, just into the new account. If in doubt, ring them - but i would have thought that if you've signed all the necessary paperwork and just changed details online, all will be sorted.
    thanks buddy! panic over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben05)
    thanks buddy! panic over
    no worries - happy to help

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.