Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Guys I really need your help. After visting offer days at all the uni's that have given me offers I am left stuck as to which to actually choose.

1. Nottingham: Management Studies BA (N200)
    2. Kings: Business Management Bsc (N200)
    3. Cass: Management Bsc (N200)
    4. Southampton: Management Bsc (N201)

Just wondering which one from the above is the best for employability, reputation for the course I am doing. Currently I a thinking Nottingham is the better of the lot I am correct?

Thanks in advance for your help!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you were slightly right about Nottingham being the better of the lot.

However, Kings, Cass and Southampton are not far behing and doing the degree in any of these institutions won't make any difference. They are all similar, with Nottingham slightly higher.

I'd advice you to consider looking through what the course content entails. This way you will know which one you will probably find the most interesting. You could also look at other such as social life, location e.t.c.

At the end of the day, even though you heart might be set on going to Nottingham because of the reputation; it might not deliver the right atmosphere that will suit your student life.

Hope this helps in anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Hakz*)
    Yeah you were slightly right about Nottingham being the better of the lot.

However, Kings, Cass and Southampton are not far behing and doing the degree in any of these institutions won't make any difference. They are all similar, with Nottingham slightly higher.

I'd advice you to consider looking through what the course content entails. This way you will know which one you will probably find the most interesting. You could also look at other such as social life, location e.t.c.

At the end of the day, even though you heart might be set on going to Nottingham because of the reputation; it might not deliver the right atmosphere that will suit your student life.

Hope this helps in anyway.
    Thanks for this very helpful! I really liked Nottingham when I looked round so this has really helped justifiy my thoughts! Thanks again. Any other views anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham is a really great uni, you will have a good time =)

ReputationRep:
    I personally would choose either KCL or Cass.

ReputationRep:
    Probably Nottingham.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all the replies, really helpful ! If there are any other views please share!

ReputationRep:
    Personally I'd choose Cass, I'd be very surprised if you didn't get a decent career graduating from there

ReputationRep:
    ye CASS is the best when it comes to job prospects afterwards, and placement year at CASS can be huge for you potentially

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.