Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Got a perfect new boyfriend, but can't foget a douchebag.. watch

"Is that Shane Lopes? You were the most popular kid in my class, but you never wanted to date me, it was always Amanda Wayne." As the crowd laughed and cheered, she adopted a bit of swagger and added, "Oh yeah, you really chose right, honey. What's up now, playa?"

Katy Perry was still pining after her ******* many years after.

"I haven't seen her in awhile. ... I just know her as Katy Hudson so to see her as the famous Katy Perry is kinda hilarious!"

And the playa still has game.

I think the lesson is that even a few minutes with an ******* will scar any woman for a lifetime. No matter how much love you get, and Katy Perry gets a lot, you will never forget. Never.

Tell us your life story while your at it.

Or you could profit and write an autobiography, it seems the norm these days.

If he's a "douchebag manwhore" then you need to forget him, not matter what the good times were like.
    If this guy is 'perfect' at least give him a chance!!!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.