Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wondered who else was starting Bangor uni doing primary education this September?

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Im starting Primary Education with QTS in september
    havent managed to find anyone else whos starting.
    Hope we can talk and get to know each other before term starts
    Holly x

ReputationRep:
    Im also starting Primary Ed in september, do you know if we get given a reading list before september?
    kim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kc1993)
    Im also starting Primary Ed in september, do you know if we get given a reading list before september?
    kim
    I dont think we do I am a student at the uni and am swapping course. I emailed someone in the school of education about a reading list but got no reply
    Holly x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'll be starting Primary Ed in September aswell!

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting Primary Education in September too. I'm driving in though, not staying in the halls. Does anyone know anyone who's driving from the Denbighshire area so we could perhaps share lifts?!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LowriEvans)
    I'm starting Primary Education in September too. I'm driving in though, not staying in the halls. Does anyone know anyone who's driving from the Denbighshire area so we could perhaps share lifts?!
    xx
    Hi Lowri,

Although I am not doing the Primary Education degree, I will be starting the Primary ed PGCE next sept (2012) and will be travelling from denbighshire every day too. Did you manage to find anyone to share lifts with? I would be interested if you had not found anyone to travel with by next september.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bangor University
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 14 Oct '18
  2. Bangor University
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 28 Oct '18
  3. Bangor University
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 10 Nov '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.