Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Follow up to "I've liked my guy friend for 8 years do I tell him?" thread Watch

Ok, so I started a thread on here a few months back. I couldn't find it when I searched for it just now but it went something like this:

"I've liked a guy friend now for 8 years, I'm 18 and he's 21 but lives in a different city due to uni. We're still in contact, he comes up to visit from time to time when he comes to see family and friends. I keep getting mixed signals from him. I left my phone at his place and it had details of a text convo I had with a friend with me admitting I'd liked him for 8 years but don't know how he feels. He phoned me (on landline obv this time) to say he wants to see me again before he goes back up to uni. I'm scared he's checked my phone and read what I put. Do I tell him I like him?"

Ok... so the next time we met up he was more flirty than usual. We were at his place and watching repeats of Friends on e4 when the adverts came on. We started joking around and it lead to him kissing me. We continued to kiss for a few minutes until we heard a key turn in the lock and realised him parents were back from work. We're now in a relationship and it's been great. Obviously it's long distance, but we've managed to work things out and he told me he loved me last month and that he always has. I told him I loved him too.

He's coming back down to see me this weekend, and I really want us to go all the way this time, but I have a bit of a problem. I'm a virgin, but I masturbate and can fit a condom covered pritt stick. Will he think I'm not a virgin? I feel embarassed to tell him I **** myself so not sure what I should say when it comes to it.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok, so I started a thread on here a few months back. I couldn't find it when I searched for it just now but it went something like this:

"I've liked a guy friend now for 8 years, I'm 18 and he's 21 but lives in a different city due to uni. We're still in contact, he comes up to visit from time to time when he comes to see family and friends. I keep getting mixed signals from him. I left my phone at his place and it had details of a text convo I had with a friend with me admitting I'd liked him for 8 years but don't know how he feels. He phoned me (on landline obv this time) to say he wants to see me again before he goes back up to uni. I'm scared he's checked my phone and read what I put. Do I tell him I like him?"

Ok... so the next time we met up he was more flirty than usual. We were at his place and watching repeats of Friends on e4 when the adverts came on. We started joking around and it lead to him kissing me. We continued to kiss for a few minutes until we heard a key turn in the lock and realised him parents were back from work. We're now in a relationship and it's been great. Obviously it's long distance, but we've managed to work things out and he told me he loved me last month and that he always has. I told him I loved him too.

He's coming back down to see me this weekend, and I really want us to go all the way this time, but I have a bit of a problem. I'm a virgin, but I masturbate and can fit a condom covered pritt stick. Will he think I'm not a virgin? I feel embarassed to tell him I **** myself so not sure what I should say when it comes to it.
    Just tell him for ****'s sake.

ReputationRep:
    Can you not find better things to masturbate with than a condom covered pritt stick?

But seriously just tell him, he'll understand.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, Pritt Sticks aren't that big. But maybe I have small pritt sticks at my school and I haven't seen them in quite a while but from my memories they don't seem that massive. Although I now have phallic implications of pritt sticks which are moderately disturbing. I find the nearness of glue to your vagina disturbing though. What if it breaks. What if glue goes everywhere and it gets stuck? My god? How the **** are you going to explain that to the doctor? **** that, how are you going to get out of the house with that thing stuck there? It must cost a fortune to get condoms to fit on the pritt sticks unless you reuse them and then they'd get stuck together unless you have a dedicated pritt stick/condom combo you use which sticks to the side but even then I don't know how you could explain that to any family members who saw that. There's no real, reasonable explanation is there? And then there's the implications of a glue/human hybrid to consider. Why don't you use fingers, as my female acquaintances assure me they use, or go the cucumber route? You can eat cucumbers if you get peckish afterwards.

I rambled on, apologies.

What's the issue again? Ah right Since you've exchanged confessions of mutual love I suggest just letting it happen and don't think about it too much. But think about it enough to not tell him you masturbate with a pritt stick. My god, do not mention that. If you mention that he'll probably ask for a demonstration. :holmes: Could also freeze in terror and then admit to some dark secret of his which I doubt you'll want to hear. Maybe he masturbates inside toilet rolls or inside empty pritt sticks (in which case you don't need to worry about girth in comparison to pritt sticks!) Or else he'll do it and it'll turn out he's transgendered and does the exact same thing. Maybe that's why you got together in the first place? Or maybe he'll pit it up alternate route and then you'll be expected to give it to him. The implications of such a revelation are massive and best avoided entirely so hide your horrific pritt stick/condom monstrosity. Throw it away. Burn it. Do something. But make sure he doesn't get to see it. And don't mention it. Just say you're a virgin without further explanation, let his imagination work, I'm sure he wouldn't be able to tell anyway (is he a virgin?), but do it with double entendres. I doubt pritt stick will make that much of a difference either way.

(Original post by Fusilero)
    Seriously, Pritt Sticks aren't that big. But maybe I have small pritt sticks at my school and I haven't seen them in quite a while but from my memories they don't seem that massive. Although I now have phallic implications of pritt sticks which are moderately disturbing. I find the nearness of glue to your vagina disturbing though. What if it breaks. What if glue goes everywhere and it gets stuck? My god? How the **** are you going to explain that to the doctor? **** that, how are you going to get out of the house with that thing stuck there? It must cost a fortune to get condoms to fit on the pritt sticks unless you reuse them and then they'd get stuck together unless you have a dedicated pritt stick/condom combo you use which sticks to the side but even then I don't know how you could explain that to any family members who saw that. There's no real, reasonable explanation is there? And then there's the implications of a glue/human hybrid to consider. Why don't you use fingers, as my female acquaintances assure me they use, or go the cucumber route? You can eat cucumbers if you get peckish afterwards.

I rambled on, apologies.

What's the issue again? Ah right Since you've exchanged confessions of mutual love I suggest just letting it happen and don't think about it too much. But think about it enough to not tell him you masturbate with a pritt stick. My god, do not mention that. If you mention that he'll probably ask for a demonstration. :holmes: Could also freeze in terror and then admit to some dark secret of his which I doubt you'll want to hear. Maybe he masturbates inside toilet rolls or inside empty pritt sticks (in which case you don't need to worry about girth in comparison to pritt sticks!) Or else he'll do it and it'll turn out he's transgendered and does the exact same thing. Maybe that's why you got together in the first place? Or maybe he'll pit it up alternate route and then you'll be expected to give it to him. The implications of such a revelation are massive and best avoided entirely so hide your horrific pritt stick/condom monstrosity. Throw it away. Burn it. Do something. But make sure he doesn't get to see it. And don't mention it. Just say you're a virgin without further explanation, let his imagination work, I'm sure he wouldn't be able to tell anyway (is he a virgin?), but do it with double entendres. I doubt pritt stick will make that much of a difference either way.
    Thanks for the highly entertaining yet informative post.
    I'm pretty sure he's not a virgin (he's had 2 long-ish term relationships that I know of) and the types of girls he was with before didn't come across as the type to not want sex.
    And I wasn't going to tell him about the pritt stick thing anyway. I just wanted to avoid any awkward questions, or have him think I'm lying that he's my first.

bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusilero)

I rambled on, apologies.

Lol! Best post ever!

By ever i mean today :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the highly entertaining yet informative post.
    I'm pretty sure he's not a virgin (he's had 2 long-ish term relationships that I know of) and the types of girls he was with before didn't come across as the type to not want sex.
    And I wasn't going to tell him about the pritt stick thing anyway. I just wanted to avoid any awkward questions, or have him think I'm lying that he's my first.
    but he IS your first? your first cant be a pritt stick.

you are overthinking this all WAY too much. just tell him you're a virgin, it really doesnt matter.

glad things worked out for you though but seriously... get yourself a dildo... a pritt stick is frickin weird.

(Original post by popple7)
    but he IS your first? your first cant be a pritt stick.

you are overthinking this all WAY too much. just tell him you're a virgin, it really doesnt matter.

glad things worked out for you though but seriously... get yourself a dildo... a pritt stick is frickin weird.
    a dildo would be too big... i'm not thaat loose.
    would he not think i'm lying about being a virgin if i'm not as tight as a virgin should be? gosh i don't even know if he's had sex with a virgin but still - wouldn't he tell?

ReputationRep:
    Well you're only 18 so being a virgin is like not a big thing at all. I know it seems these days that nearly everyone who is that age is not a virgin, but truth be told a lot of them are lying because they're also embarassed which I've never really understood because I don't find it embarassing. I suppose it has a lot to do with where you grew up I guess.

Just be honest. He's hardly going to think 'O.M.G she's still a virgin! I'm totally freaked out right now! Right, slowly back out the room, hope she doesn't notice, maybe she won't if I back out subtley... and then run for the hills.' Lol! Trust me, he isn't going to care.

ReputationRep:
    You two sound like you're gonna get married.

ReputationRep:
    OP gonna get pumped good and proper

ReputationRep:
    a dildo would be too big... i'm not thaat loose.
    would he not think i'm lying about being a virgin if i'm not as tight as a virgin should be? gosh i don't even know if he's had sex with a virgin but still - wouldn't he tell?
    im not a guy... but im fairly sure they cant tell... unless you're as wide as a wizards sleeve, a guy wont be able to tell just by ****ing you.

seeing as you're anon, could you answer me this... did you actually get ANY pleasure with the pritt stick? seriously? i cant imagine it being very pleasurable

honestly... stop thinking about how 'tight' you're gonna be... if anything, it's better if you're not tight because it will hurt less and you can enjoy it more. but the pritt stick wont have made any difference.

i cant believe im even replying to this really... it's a bit weird and surreal.

(Original post by popple7)
    im not a guy... but im fairly sure they cant tell... unless you're as wide as a wizards sleeve, a guy wont be able to tell just by ****ing you.

seeing as you're anon, could you answer me this... did you actually get ANY pleasure with the pritt stick? seriously? i cant imagine it being very pleasurable

honestly... stop thinking about how 'tight' you're gonna be... if anything, it's better if you're not tight because it will hurt less and you can enjoy it more. but the pritt stick wont have made any difference.

i cant believe im even replying to this really... it's a bit weird and surreal.
    i've only used a pritt stick twice. i usually use fingers.
    and not a great deal of pleasure. but hey fingers get boring after a while...

ReputationRep:
    If his penis is the size of a pritt stick, you'll be the first girl in human history to be happy about that.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahaha, at pritt stick masturbation.

I realise the pritt stick thing sounds weird now... I just hope he doesn't ask any potentially embarassing questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Just tell him for ****'s sake.
    Blunt but fair

And my god, I hope you kept the prittstick lid on...

ReputationRep:
    Don't mention the pritt stick, whatever you do.

Be honest about being a virgin though, there's nothing weird about that.

ReputationRep:
    If you've been friends for 8 years, surely he'd know if you've had other boyfriends during that period/you're a virgin? Sex comes up fairly regular as a conversation amongst teenagers afterall..
    That aside, tell him/don't tell him.. it's up to you. Though if you don't and you're one of the unlucky (but I think, rare?) people who bleeds first time, you may then have a somewhat awkward conversation :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.