Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Follow up to "I've liked my guy friend for 8 years do I tell him?" thread watch

Oh I forgot Pritt Sticks exist.
    How lovely.

(Original post by Etoiliege)
    If you've been friends for 8 years, surely he'd know if you've had other boyfriends during that period/you're a virgin? Sex comes up fairly regular as a conversation amongst teenagers afterall..
    That aside, tell him/don't tell him.. it's up to you. Though if you don't and you're one of the unlucky (but I think, rare?) people who bleeds first time, you may then have a somewhat awkward conversation :rolleyes:
    I've only had one boyfriend before I got together with my current boyfriend and although we were together for a year we were both 16 at the time and I didn't feel old or ready enough.

Missing him so much atm and on period so can't fantasise about him whilst f**king myself.
    Damn... guys are so lucky they never have to worry about taking 6 days off a month.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.